Wednesday, April 7, 2010

\m/

Once upon a time,There lived this idiot..Who fell in love with this 3 women....LOL PURE STUPID .Okayy...Another long post.SIANSZXC.Been lazy tuh advertise on club tix :sHeh.I've old pic.Just about life last 2 week or so.Last Friday :It was Good friday.Therefore holiday!Stoned at home on Friday... I think and Saturday.Sunday met lian and eunice if not wrong.I totally forgot everything lol.Monday :Didn't go school.Alot shit happened.Met Lian and Eunice.Slacked.Homed.Tuesday :Tuesday, went school, didn't go class.Okay I went late,Went in at 10.24am.Attendance wasn't updated and got fucked by mum.Went canteen whn I reach school,Find lian, went Cove.Nobody.Went Care corner waited for Veronica.Went with Mr Lee tuh his office.Talked and etc.Talked with Mr Lee alr, Thn I went in RnR pei Vanessa.Thn Mr Lee went tuh talk tuh Mr Ong.Woot.Stoned at RnR, awhile thn Ahlian came in!Thn RnR with her awhile.I stoned till 12.55 or something.Went for counselling with Veronica ^^End, go find Mr Lee.Thn waited for him at Cove till 2.30 or so.Talked till 3.15pm like tht.Went out of school meet Vanessa and Max.Waited for Eunice.Thn afew guys came.Alfie ? Jonathan liao , and I forgot who .LOL ..Went off tuh my house with Eunice.Bathed.Stone till 5plus or 6?Kailing and Jocelyn finally came.Ate, slacked.Thn Jocelyn went home.Ended up studying at voiddeck.But need go back for tuition.So yep.Eunice and kl stayed in my room."Celebrated" mother birthday~Had cake, lightsticks tht says happy birthday.Etc.Sang birthday song for her, and stuffs.Hahaha.Tht's all.Fell asleep on bed at dk what time.Roar.I wna bathe.Feel sticky :lMaybe later wake thn bathe again bah.I bathed tuhday anw ):Andddd.No school for mehh tuhday ~Woke at 1plus 2?Ate at home.End up met Jocelyn and Lian at 4 like tht.Slack awhile etc ate, homed.Kthxbye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment