Monday, April 5, 2010

How Did Things Get so Bad so Fast?: A Casual Gang Rape


I don’t know what father’s tell their sons about rape but they should tell them that “Gang Rape” is still rape. The age of the girl doesn’t matter. Rape is still Rape. I guess that this conversation isn’t going on because I keep hearing of girls being gang raped by boys. The brutal 2007 Dubar Village gang rape and torture of a mother and her son. The Richmond High School girl that was raped in 2009 as people just casually stood by watching. Could they have been that dumb to think that it was part of a performance from the drama department? Twenty or so people involved in the rape of a 15 year old outside of a school dance. When did things get so bad that gang rape has become casual?


“Oh, Jimmy what are you doing tonight? Mom, the fellas and I are going to gang rape Sally after the game. Okay honey; don’t forget to wear your scarf.”


Just when you think you can’t hear another story that turns your stomach inside out. When you believe you can’t be shocked and stunned anymore because you have heard it all. From the depths of Hell comes a story out of Trenton, New Jersey that makes you question the humanity of your fellow citizens.

Adults and juveniles were arrested for gang raping a 7 year old that was offered up to them by her 15 year old step-sister. I know I said step-sister but the word sister is still in there somewhere. The parents of the children also have two younger kids. It’s amazing that the 15 year old didn’t take all her siblings out for a gang bang.

So in this community a 7 year old has to watch out for male predators and her sister too? When did things get so bad that gang rape has become casual? Why didn’t decent common sense and morality kick in when the 7 year old was offered up on a platter? Where were the adult that was supposed to put an end to this underage freak show? Oh right I forgot, they were getting their rocks off with a 7 year old girl.

How did the 15 year old even know these miscreants anyway? Why would she take her 7 year old sister with her? What evil possess a girl to sell out her own family? What evil posses a man to have sex with a baby? Is this why whites are so afraid of black and brown skinned men? I want to have children one day but I am terrified of having a black girl. I won’t always be there to protect her from men that hate her very existence. Who will look out for her when I am not there? Can I count on my fellow citizens? Can I count on my fellow black men? Can I count on my fellow black sisters? Or will everyone just casually stand by?

No comments:

Post a Comment