Friday, April 23, 2010

Are you fucking kidding me?


Words cannot describe the utter lameness of this. I just wish to god I could have been there to ruin it.
I got married today in Home :smileyhappy: It was a lovely ceremony, even though a person or 2 tried to sabotage it by being overly obnoxious and rude, but that's home for you :smileyhappy:

I have people to thank but that'd be " Blacklisting" But you all know who you are :smileyhappy: I just want to thank everyone who came and i wanna thank my friends for supporting me in this :smileyhappy: and for everyone who attended, post your pics of the wedding and the Reception afterwards if you have them! :smileyhappy:

just, wow... I like the beginning of this marriage, the topic title is "My home wedding" rather then "Our home wedding."


No comments:

Post a Comment