Monday, June 15, 2009

Worse day everrrr.

Sometimes..I really cannot take it.I was reminded of my wost nightmare ever,By our dearly, ARHJAS -.-Damned...I hate tht feeling...Fuck you in out left right up down.Arghs..Today is th day, th worst day of my life.I'm gonna kill, i'm gonna cry.I'm gonna feel, i'm gonna sigh.I'm gonna fear, i'm gonna tear.I'm gonna scream, and no one's gonna hear.I'm gonna jump, and no one's gonna know.I'm gonna die, and no one's aware.I'm gonna fly, and no one knows i've got wings! :xI'm gonna spend th rest of my night till er.7 ?Idk.I'm gonna read this new book..Tht i got this year from teacher, yea bought it.' Scaling Walls 'I bought it for my mother la actually.She read and say it's nice.So yea.Since i'm bored..Why not try and finish th book up at 1 shot ?So i get tuh kill time.^^Bye ~I WANNA WATCH HANNAH MONTANA THE MOVIE AGAIN !!!LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment