Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sakura.

Everywhere I'm looking now,I'm surrounded by your embrace.Baby I can see your halo,You know you're my saving grace.How does it feels like,When you see everything by your side,Burning up intuh ashes behind you, over night.Slept at 5plus yesterday.Did try and meditate,But failed.Due tuh quite afew thoughts and headache.Mad headache tht once i finish drinking water,I went tuh my room, offline and lied on my bed,Dead.LOL.Felt better and sat up.Couldn't concentrate at all due tuh some random thoughts -.-( Yeah like ' Omg just now go toilet never wash hand ' )Lmfaos.Slept and had stupd dreams as usual.Forgot already ._.But i still got tht feeling, my dream, is weird mad shit.LOL.Ah, nehmind, my dreams' always weird =SSighs.So, Father called and woke me at 11.18 ?Or something.Thn i slept, and he called at 11.40.Bla.Woke, prepared, thn went off.Cabbed tuh Sakura eat with family.Eat alr, cabbed home, LOL.Lame.Haha, nan de father off ^^So yeps.I'm home now.Tired shit.Rar.Ok i need tuh do housework later -_-Cos saturday last minute never do ?Thn cannot go out ? -.-Thn sunday sister want do, mother say monday ?Wtf, i didn't know at all siak.All never advance booking me one.KAO !LOL.:xGtg, bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment