Monday, June 22, 2009

Boy and Bestf.

Slept at 7 yesterday.Woke at 11 like tht by boy's text.Stoned, comped.Went down buy stuffs for mother.Went down bus tuh inter fetch kendrick boy.Went back my house and waited for ling.Ling came and slacked.Boy started sleeping on my bed like dead.While we both deesiao him =SThn stone stone on bed.Chat, entertain, and stuffs.Very fun, haha.Good entertain aye.Thn till at night, 10 plus.Went down slack around.Thn 11 like tht went bus stop.They both waited for bus.Pei them awhile, i went up.Supposed tuh send boy tuh inter =SHAHA.Bleh.I'm sick. And my nose just bled while bathing.-.-Kns..--Never knew my life was this bad.Till i finally met you tht fine day.Everything overturned and came against me.I didn't know what's wrong.Until now, i knowTh problem lies in me.Everyone knows my character.How i will react, how i hide my stuffs.How i hide my emotions, how i release them.And when i do what, it meant what.Not alot people know.And it's really... Pain.Hiding everything tuh yourself.Why is it like tht ?It's not even nice.People always ask, why ? Shuai ?I said ' idk , no 'Why ?For 6 months already .It's not a short time .Idk too .Not even Ling, th one who knows me best, knows.I need a shrink, really.My heart is like exploding .Man i need something tuh make me FEEL LIGHT .Dang .Ken told me , ' i bring you go e sua 'I'm like , LOL . Don't want .It's a good idea lo actually .But yea , i don't want -.-I rather continue what i was doing all along .No one can help me.No one can understand.No one can know how i feel.No one can pick me up.No one knows what i'm thinking.No one knows how i'm feeling.So many fucked crap.FUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment