Monday, June 15, 2009

I know you want me.

Let's get down tuh it tonight.C'mon, who doesn't love tht music of life.I'm a beast when you turn me onInto the future cybertronHarder, faster, better, strongerSexy ladies extra longerI'm kinda...........Fucked now ?-.-Just bathed.Ahahaha.Ok what am i laughing for ~Maybe not sleeping till 7 or something ? ._.I hope i don't fall asleep tonight.So I can sleep till at night tomorrow night, thn sleep again.Till next morning,Thn noon sleep again till midnight.Isn't tht a perfect life .Cos i fuking hate tht feeling .O:What feeling ? You ask.Don't ask! Fucker :DChai, get well soon!Cancer no praypray eh!GOOOOODLUCK !!!!LOLLL !-.-Suay kia, see la !Train somemore muscle la! :s No link, LOL.And...FUCK YOU STUPID DINOSAUR.YAY.Fucking no mood kkk.Gonna find movies and last me till tomorrow noon i guess.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment