Monday, June 15, 2009

Halo, halo, halo.

Thinking about what i should do,And about what can i do, actually.( Yeah i was drenched ._. )Feel like saying something..Tht i've loved, since i went for Hannah Montana!Something like this, i guess mine's a little difference,But yeah, i like mine too :D' Life's a tough climb, but th view's nice. 'No idea why, i somehow agree with it.Yet i kinda disagree, too.My.. Climb very tough..My view.. Not nice -.-LOL.I've been losing myself recently.I couldn't continue with what i was doing.I kinda.. Can't tolerate it anymore ?I just said whatever i feel,Do whatever i want..Reacted in a way tht..I shouldn't.. (?)And i failed my plan for wanting tuh continue it till forever.Yeah fuck it.._.People who cherish their lifes and loved ones,Yeah they do cherish.But sometimes, cherishing too much..May be a form of hurt, i might say.In any case like ..A cherishes B alot,Thn suddenly B died in an accident or something.Thn A started crying, depression, bla stuffs like tht.Might even die ? ._.Cherishing might not be th best way tuh live life tuh th fullest afterall :xMaybe if..You were th one cherishing, and leaving.Yeah might be good, for yourself, only.Ok i'm crapping much with my logics again, Ahaha.I'm having headaches again.My brain's crashing, ain't it ? ._.Bla. Don't want tuh care -_-I need GGGGGGG.Ok no, just for th fun of it, actually.:xI'm going for shisha soon with ling, guess.On her birthday, yipeeeeeeee ! :x( KAAAAAAAPOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ! )Thn movie with sexy, soon, too.Love them tuh th max ♥Miss my bestfriend muchymuch!She was supposed tuh meet Jolene for lunch at 3.Thn go shopping, ( yeah her fav ♥ )And shop for my belated almost 2 month birthday present, LOL!:D :D :DOh she's going out tomorrrrrrowwwwww.KAAAA POWWWWWWWWW !Random :Just now was eating at Sakura right,I got this Char Siew Bao.Thn i used th chopstick and kiap it up.Thn i stare at my sister..And i suddenly started singing..' CHAR SHAO BAO, YI GE LIANG GE SAN GE SI GE CHAR SHAO BAO ! '' Char shao bao ~ wo zui ai de jiu shi char shao bao ~ 'LOL.And whole fam stared at me ._.Ahems*Random :1) I'm bored nowwwwww. I.. AM, everyday -.-2) Weeling and suwen is on msn with me now. Everyday routine :D3) I'm super bored and tired of my songs ._. Intro please?!4) I need sex..xyy songs. Yeah I need sexy songs. Read everything first lahr!5) Suddenly feel like i have alot of things tuh say.. But idk what tuh say -.-6) I'm officially tired of Friendster, lazy update siak! Old pictures, SUCK.7) I'm stucked at level 15 on RC and currently bankrupt cos.. Renovation inside out :x8) I want a new blogskin.. Though mine is like, nice :D Mary editted!9) And i feel like changing link.. Again. Bored of Atelophobic, sometimes.10) I'm singing If Today Was Your Last Day - Nickelback, again -.- Meaningful and nice!11) I'm now singing Halo - Beyonce. :D Ala i know my singing sucks kk ):12) My asshole's hurting ): LOL WTF OBSCENE HHAHA, joking la -.-This much for now :DSometimes i wonder if any reads my blog ? LOL.Don't think so la, so nehmind.

No comments:

Post a Comment