Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lalalala.

Boom boom boom , KAAAPOW !Again, happy birthday baby !^^Hmms.Going seesha tomorrow with lingylingyling and company ~Gonna enjoy it ayes !Well, yesterday, argued with 3 person.Omfg, pissed madly crap.I need tuh relax you know T.TLing just told me smoking can help in slimming down.And we started laughing at some one.And keep saying she should really start smoking before it's too late.LMFAOS !!!!JOKER !!!Talking about this certain girl.Ling : Does she smoke ?Me : Er no.Ling : She really hould start smoking .Me : Why leh o.oLing : Yesterday i was talking with a bunch of jokers,Ling : And cedric said smoking can help in slimming down.Ling : He say freston was fat, after he start smoking, he slimmed down.Me : LMFAOSSSSSS !Ling : So i think she needs tuh start smoking, seriously.Me : WTF , LOL .Ok i shall get going xD:D--I just finished cleaning my damned table.FUCK ANTS.OMFGGGGGGGG.The've been staying in my room for so long.Tht they've grown so big.OMFG.MY ROOM IS SCARYOMFG.I WANNA MOVE HOUSEOMFG.LMFAOS.

No comments:

Post a Comment