Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Apologies.

I'm sorry for what i am now,And i promise i'm gonna be different in time.Baby,You know.All along we were th bestfriends,We even acted like a couple.Waking up early in th morning,Despite having just less than 1 hour of sleep.I rushed down tuh meet you, pei you.Entertained you, joked with you.Rushing out at night, cab down tuh your house.Just tuh have a prata meal with you.Just tuh pei you, for a few hours.In th middle of th night.When you're sad, i was there.When you're alone, i rushed there.When you're happy, i was there sharing th joy with you.When you're heartbroken, i was there tuh share your burden.Each and every promises i made tuh you,I've never broken.Big promises, small promises.All of them, i kept them.I didn't break any.You know my character very well, yea ?Even promising you tuh help you eat your prata, when i was damn full.I did it.I promise, i'll try my best this time.I won't let you be disappointed in me already.Thanks for everything you did, in front, behind me.I know you feel helpless and hopeless in me,Each time you talk tuh me about it.I'm sorry.I'll be a good bestfriend,1 tht won't make you sad,1 tht won't make you disappointed,1 tht won't make you feel helpless.1 tht will be what you like,1 tht won't have anything you dislike,1 tht will be joking and lighting up your life.1 tht will always be there when you're in th dark.1 tht will always tell you ' it'll be alright, i'm here ' .Tht's what a bestfriend do.Which i sort of failed.I'm truly sorry baby.Can you feel my sincerity ?I'll change, alrights ?Bestfriends are for life.Just like th bond between us, it's never ending.Th way we read each other's mind,It's not something anyone can have.Cherish them, and i'm learning tuh treasure you more.Bestfriend, you know i love you, yeah ? You know i do.♥'s , Clare's ☺ <-- Remember this face in your phone contacts ? :D And for boy, thanks.I didn't know you waited for me and stayed up till 1 plus.Just tuh tell me all these.You could've text me tuh online..I'm sorry alrights ?I know you meant good.I won't blame you for anything,Cos i'm th one in wrong.I know it very well what i'm doing.Thanks boy, really.I'm 8 numbers away.I'll always be there for you like you are for me,:DLove you boy ! (L)And, bestie.I know you knew about it.Boy told you, yeah ?Boy said you asked him not tuh scold me.It's alright boy, i deserve it.And i thank for him scolding me, telling me.If not i'll still be dumbdumb now.Thanks for caring ok, i know you do care.Thanks for pei-ing me and stuffs, i appreciate those times.I'm 8 numbers away like boy told me.Dial them or text them,I'll appear right in front of you even if i had tuh empty my wallet,Or even borrowing money from people tuh cab down.Friends and money, of cos friends more important right ?Just like us.We're besties, besties for life.I'm never gonna stop contacting you ever again.We're not gonna drift bestie, not again.Thanks and sorry for all th crap i did.Those stuffs you disliked, too.I love you, bestie, (L)--After all tht i said,I hope you 3 believe,Tht i'll change for th better.Be th one tht makes you all happy.And not disppointed, not sad, not feeling like i'm hopeless.And thanks boy for reminding me about my ... You know, house inside tht one.Thanks 3 of you, it's already enough tuh motivate me .Love you 3 .♥♥♥'s.

No comments:

Post a Comment