Friday, June 26, 2009

Laughing and crying.

This moment i'm laughing hard,Th next moment i'm crying, breaking, hard.Woke at.. 3 plus.Pangseh-ed Baby for movie - Transformer.Went down tuh buy food,Ate, thn last minute chiong out.Left with half hour.Rushed tuh bathe and prepared.My hair was crap -.-Bused down inter met Boy and waited for Baby.Went twatch Drag Me Tuh Hell.Hella nice.Gross, shocking, irritating, funny.Love it tuh th core, omg.Went tuh bus tuh my house.Slacked around at exercise corner.Thn i went tuh voiddeck alone.Listened songs and all.Thn when i'm ok alr, asked them come.Slack till 10plus.Went home.Tht's all.Th moment i stepped intuh my room.I started laughing tuh myself.Thn i started crying in front of my computer.There's so many stuffs going on my mind.So.. Pathetic.Cried damn hard.Chest was damn tight..Cos i was laughing at th same time ? -.-I never thought i'd ever cry again after tht time..I really hate this feeling.Heavy heart, draggy footsteps..Slow actions, shag face.Fake smiles, awkward laughters.Teary eyes, hurting heart.Mad headache, sleepless nights.Jokes, smiles, laughters.Where'd they go ?They poof-ed in front of me.I'm hiding everything from everyone.Smiling and joking, saying i'm just th one they know.I don't tell anyone anymore things.I don't know who i can tell tuh.I can't let go, i can't stop thinking.I've been longing for happiness.Tht feeling i've never had since thn, it's been so many months..Anyone can pick me up and hold me strong ?Tell me you'll be there and care for me ?Th moment i turned and went away,It was breaking so hard..Nobody even cares.I don't like this feeling..I really, can't take it..I'm no longer afraid of death anymore..

No comments:

Post a Comment