Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sigh.

Babes i'm back !1 night of ... ( something you won't want tuh know ) stuffs.I'm back with my SMILEEEEEEEeeeeeeee....Sometimes we get pissed or angry,Not because we hate,It's cos we love too much.Even a small thing can piss me off mad and lead tuh other thoughts.I have no idea manszx.I really don't.Lmaos.My hand's hurting madly now.Fuckup saturday.Housework housework.KANINA.ZZZZZZZ....Nehmind no one's gonna care, LMAO.Well anyways.Titans Party @ ButterFactory,23rd June.Best deals, contact 1 of th following ~Advertising for fwens ~Eileen @ 94517606,Tofu @ 93870030,Ranale @ 83485243.And yeah.987FM presents: LIFE’S A BEACHDate: 20 June 2009Time:12PM – 11PMVenue: Siloso Beach, SentosaHeard it on 987 few days ago.Shan and Rozz and alot more DJs will be there!Omg start ohlehdi ):

No comments:

Post a Comment