Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sorry ling ):

Ah, i just woke.Ok no.I woke at 11.And i had tuh pangseh ling...SORRY BABY ):Friday, i swear, ok ? :lWell anyways..Lied on bed till now.So damned tired.Went offline at 5.30 yesterday.Damned.I finally fell fully asleep at like.. 8 ? -_-Fucked.Well so, texted and chatted on sms with ken.Thn went back tuh sleep -_-Woke now.Going tuh cut hair soon.OMG LIKE FINALLY #@$!%!@$$!$@SPIKE I'M COMING AGAIN.LOLL ! :xOk i'm gonna go bathe and prepare alr.BYEEEE :DOh no, sis' not ready yet.She's still in school, lalala.Blasting boom boom pow in my room now.While my mother blasts her neyo - because of you.LMFAOS.Boyboyboyboyboy.Missed you even when i was sleeping! O:xD--Walao eh, sneezing madly -_-ZZZ.--Lemme save some numbers here first -.-4o1, 17o6 ; AHBOY :D

No comments:

Post a Comment