Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Fucked, hard, indeed.

Hardcore.Pleasurable moans.I once posted ' Me and you forever , ♥ 'When we were.. In love.I still remember them, so clearly.I miss tht feeling, of waiting, for your texts..Th feeling, of being loved by you.Th feeling, of beng missed by you.Th feeling i get, when i see your morning texts..Th feeling of, ' no point living if life was without you ' ..They will never leave me.I can't forget them either ..Well, enough.Tht's all i gotta say.It's th pasts.Why dig out ? :D^^I got a sitaution baby ~I hope you can handle ~I'm once again, in love with Breathe Carolina - Put some clothes on .Rocks.I love it mad.Can't download it though, stupid crap.Rawr.I miss my ahboy, where is he ? O:Stupid arse :xFaster come home la!Need you pei me siak.Bad mood like crap -.-Bestie's finally back.Omg i'm so happy.Other than tht, i'm fucked. HARDDDD.F7.And another thing ..Make me so fucked up -.-Shan't mention,Crap.I LOVE MISS SWAN.I'M GONNA WATCH MISS SWAN AND LAUGH MY ASS OFF, hopefully...I realised, when i'm in a fucking bad bad bad bad mood.I have sexual reference headings :S

No comments:

Post a Comment