Thursday, June 18, 2009

I give up.

I don't know what you want.I don't know what you see.I don't know what tuh do.I don't know what can i do.I don't know what th fuck is going on.I don't know what is wrong with myself.I don't know what is love.I don't know what is missing you.I don't know what tuh do when i miss you.I don't know what tuh say when i see you.I don't know what tuh do what i'm deperate for you.I don't know what tuh do when i cry.I don't know what tuh say when you gave those replies.I don't know what tuh say when you reacted tht way.I don't know what can i do, tuh make you love.I don't know what tuh do, tuh make you mine.I don't know what tuh do, tuh let myself be happy.I don't know what i want,I only know, i love you.I feel like giving up.But i don't want.I can't do it.I've waited for 5 months and 19 days.What th fuck :SI tried my best in honging when i'm mapling.I tried my best tuh forget every shit.But i can't seem tuh do it ?I changed for th better, cos of you.I changed for th worse, making you say tht i changed,Is cos of you too.Weird isn't it ?It's funny how someone can make you change for th better, and th worse.Cute!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment