Friday, October 29, 2010

Zero gravity,

Nothing brings me down,When you're around, it's like zero gravity.I know I look like I applied eyeliner on lower lid ._.Rofl, Idk what happened too.---I'm loving angels instead.Through it all,She offers me protection.All her love and affection.Whether I'm right or wrong.Down the waterfall, Wherever it may take me,I know that life won't break me,When I come to call,She won't forsake me,I'm loving angels instead..---Random rofl.---I woke up at, I forgot.LOL, 2plus?Yeah.Prepared etc,Went over to visit dad with Mum and Sy.Cabbed over NUH.Visit etc blabla,Went over Paragon for breakfast-cum-lunch-cum-dinner.Ate, cabbed home.On all my cab rides and all the time spent at town,I saw so many words/things/names of places.All those that I'm absolutely superuber sensitive to...Those that I'm not supposed to even get reminded of.I saw all of them.I fucking shag like mad -_-Ohwell..Ha.---29th October:Just like every other day,I wake up,I stone.I try my very best to make myself happy.But the first thing I saw/read,I actually dropped 2 drops of tears.FAIL.But anyway....I went out to meet mum and sis at TM.For breakfast-cum-lunch-cum-dinner.Ate, cabbed home, rofl.---Time passed so fast today.I woke at 6pm + abit...Now it's already 1.01am.I lived through almost a day without you.Great big improvement.But I know it's not my effort that made this big leap.It's the fear I have that's stopping me.I need to stop this paranoid+sensitive shit before I go back to normal state.Rofl.Okay, that's all.Anyway this is awesome.I love her hairstyle, hair colour; PURPUR LEY!!.I love her simple yet pretty makeup.Her costume, just, suit her.And her smiles in there, are super stunning.Like, holyshitiwnamarryyousomuchkatyperry.It's like, omfgly fucking beautiful!!No longer the candy-lookalike dressing.I love how beautiful she is,Just in simple clothes. (Y)Enjoy k! :D终于, 走过这一路上风风雨雨.心中, 又再次重回平静.偶尔, 回想起过去的点点滴滴. 未来, 还有更多期许..我曾攀登山岭, 也曾跌落谷底. 但这就是人生,无奈却又充满惊喜.只要勇敢前行, 相信就有奇迹.把握住每一刻, 让一切都值得.Huang guo lun write de song.Sang on kang xi.MADLOVES (Y)And my direct translation, chinese version Firework.Just 1 sentence la.LOL.English version is:D'you ever feel,Like a plastic bag,Drifting through the wind,Wanting to start again.My stupid version:D'you ever feel, Lika 塑胶袋, 在风中飘泊, 想从头再来过. HAHAHA.TOO BORED IS LIKE THAT ONE LA.K bye!Gna watch DXST then bored until go watch WMTS3D (:---Edits:Holy shit.This live is good!Like, no backup singer,But her vocal like better!(Y)WAY TO GO KATYPERRYYY!!!!!!MADLOVESYOUU.Anyway,Did I mention?Firework is a beautiful song.(Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment