Monday, October 4, 2010

Douchebag alert !

I guess this type of scenario happened everywhere in a working space which is people with higher position acting douchey (acting like a douchebag) towards people in lower position.

I’m going to talk about my experience with this type of people. I was in this room with my friends doing something for our project and there was this guy and obviously he’s someone who is older than us and also in higher level of education.

We were doing our thing and suddenly he came to us and in a totally unexpected ways he was telling us to back off because he wanted to do his work there, like in a totally harsh ways of telling people.

Feeling devastated but we have to back off because we were actually in his room where he is the authority so… backing up, that’s what we’re doing. I understand perfectly if that was his personality and I suspected that he got some sand stuck in his vajayjay or something but then I was wrong… he was doing that kinda act to show that he’s the boss.

We were in the room again continuing our work after he stopped us and now our big boss is with us which is in higher position than the douchey guy previously. The guy wants to use the thing that we’re using again but this time he have to face the boss. Unsurprisingly he was as delightful as a cake when he was talking to us, so the conclusion is this guy is actually a douchebag, who was trying to make people lower than him miserable.

Imagine having to face him on daily basis, that’s tough! I just wish we could hang out or something but I guess we won’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment