Friday, October 22, 2010

Sayangggg~

When I love,I really do, love.Pearl.E.T.Who am I living for?---Hi.I forgot what I did for the past few days.LMAO.I didn't go out though!Finally meaning my words and staying in!!Hmmm.Days been bored?But like happy ley! :DBeen waking up to cig, food and, a brandnewday~LMAO.Hmmm.Well~I cut my hair alr.LMAO.Jitao like some helmet -.-AHAHAH.Today is flyday.Slept at 8am and woke in middle,Like, idk, thunder lightning heavy rain abcde.1 minute got 3 or 4 thunder and lightning.Like, in a pair of lightning and thunder.Knn sia.Jitao got woken up and can't sleep -_-Well anyway,Woke at 5.30pm.Woke up to cig, mega mcspicy meal, money, and milo~LOL. Jitao swee lifestyle.Chatted on phone with aj blablabla,Then prepared to go out.Met Sis and J at supercuts.Laughed like fuck with J while waiting for sister to cut hair.Went over starbucks.Always the same 3 drinks.None of the food/cake is mine, LOL.Crapped etc and stuffs.Played stupid game and kept laughing on iphone.Cheebai sia the game, Cut the rope.Go buy the full version, YOU SURE PEKCEK LOL.Hahaha, but lika fun only.Hoho.But I was having a bad mood then.Jitao felt like bombing starbucks up.Lmao.But I still didn't have this black face.Just, inside my heart, yeahhh.Went out to nubox,Then went shopping blabla,Macs afterwards.Super crowded and stuffs.I wished I could just bomb the whole shop and fuck all of them up.Fucking noisy.ZZZ!!!And I see kids ar, I jitao feel like strangling themHolygod, I'm sucha sadist loh, jialat.Went back 824 afterwards.Met bee at 824.Chatted etc and she was like so worked up HAHAHA.Fucking cute.Sent her home at 1.20am like that.Stone and chatted blablablabla at 824 until like,2.50am.Then all went home.AND I'M HEREEE.'YEAH SHE USED TO RULE THE WORLDDDD~'---Iloveyou.---My hair, after just cut.Never do anything at all to it.Jitao is @$!@%!@%$@!$@!#$ -_-I almost fucked my life -_-But after that like not bad,Then I go webcam zoe and show her how cute I looked.LMFAO!!!Too hyper luh, lmao.Not cute here, idk why.On webcam jitao ji keai de w0rhx.LMAO.Lurbbbeeee,Euuuuszxc.HAHAHA LMAO.I was too bored.Like, middle of the night? LOLZ.---Today's picture.Only got 1.HAHA.---OH YES AND, FUCK YOU KNOW!!!2 days back,I was smoking with bel in my room,Then open window.KANINA, JITAO 1 DRAGONFLY FLY IN -.-ZZZ!!!! LOL.Well but we killed it.With a badminton racket, and 5 SHS exercise books HAHAHHAHA.Ok.End.LMAO.Oh and today,I keep sneezing.Nose like got riverrrr.Knn keep sniffing like ahhai.Yesterday night got fever, rolleyes -_----Sometimes I really don't know.I think and force myself to get an answer.End up force until I pekcek and almost cry :@So I give up, LMAO.Lucky I have my listening ear (Y)Ohwell!...---I suddenly miss this song alot...Lol.I used to listen to this song and cry.And Untitled..2 years back, june.Jitao listen 1 time cry 1 time.Fucking mad sad and pathetic that year.LMAO.And this....And I never wna say goodbye,But girl you make it hard to be faithful..With the lips of an angel...---'Voice of a Nightingale.'

No comments:

Post a Comment