Sunday, October 10, 2010

Whaisosober?

Whai so sober?I rather die than being sober.You have no idea why Idwna be sober.And I'll tell you.It's because, being sober,Allows me to know everything and realize everything.Feel everything, and it hurts.So I rather not be sober at all.---Childhood food.LMAO.Mum cooked yong tau hu a period of time ago.She got this too, Sy asked her buy one, heh.MY PRIMARY SCHOOL FAVOURITE FOOD SIAAAAA.Whole clique forever loving it, ji nice!! ^^---Okayyy.Friday, went over to.......I forgot, wait let mehhh recall tampoh....Went down.. Erm. LOL.OH RIGHT.Went down Bugis met Sis, Aj, Kj, B & C.Halfway Zoe came down.Walked the whole bloody BJ and VS alone while waiting for them.T.TPoor me, LMAO. Waited like 45 minutes. Sadlife.Went over Chinatown afterwards, thn went era at evening.Stayed there from 7/8pm all the way till... 5.45am?LOL.Halfway N, D, Pq, G came down.Sis was super addicted to fishing.Wa, sit there hear the coin sound until I headache LUL.Went down mac like 2/3 times.Laughed like mad there with aj sis pq g.FUCKING FUNNY!!!Around 4plus? Zh came down mac.All left at 5.45am on pq/g's cab.Trained home.Reached home at 645am, slept at 8am like that.Nowadays sleep keep waking up sia.Fucking irritating -.-ZZZ.Today, 10th.Went down Holland meet Aj D and Pq.Went over Zh house wake him up.After that went down Safra kbox.Ordered only 1 jug and shared.B came.Went out to eat, then go back safra.Zh D Aj pooled.Around 10? G came out of kbox.Went off to holland.D went home.Around 11.20pm, I went home.Tht's all.Kbye.I'M...... NOT IN DAAAA MOOOOOOOOD. LOL.-_-

No comments:

Post a Comment