Thursday, October 14, 2010

Relationships

Lets talk about relationships. I find them fascinating.

For example: Friendship. Isn't it a funny one. Because some people have millions of friends, some people have a few, and some people have none. And that's just the way the world works. I should stop beginning sentences with 'And' because it is bad grammar, but never mind for now. It can be a new year's resolution.

I am a person who has lots of friends I think. Though I have never really had a best friend, a fact which always makes me a bit sad. I don't think anyone in the world right now would call me their best friend. But then in a way, that's a good thing, because I doubt I'd be a very good best friend. I am too self-involved. The fact that I write these things proves that I feel.

Also, I feel quite lucky because it means that no-one depends on me. One of the stresses of any relationship is the fact that people depend on one-another. I always depend on boyfriends, which surprises those people who assume me to be an 'Empowered Woman' type. But I don't think I'm ever really depended on, which suits me fine because at the end of the day, I'd probably be a bit useless.

That's my thoughts on that then. Taa Daa. A demain.

No comments:

Post a Comment