Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Firework,

Baby you're a firework,C'mon let your colours bursttttt~---Supppp guys~I wna share afew songs I found on Youtube, yez again.This girl is (Y).But I discovered Alex Goot first.He's awesome.Seems like there's no instrument he can't play.Like, totally awesome.And I like his voice.I like the girl's voice, style, hair, eyes, whatever.She's not perfect, but she's magnificent!Like god-liked?! LOL.I love her voice, when she started DJ got us fallin' in love.(Y)I like that kind of voice, sexy die onlyyy.LMAO.HERE IT IS~ :DAnd another one,The currently very hot song,JUST THE WAY YOU ARHHHHHH. LOL.(Y):D!!!!And this.His original song (Y)Not bad ley? Hahahaha.Lyrics ji nice only:Perfection is defined when your heart beats next to mine,And time stands still for us.My hand in your hair, and yours on my chest.Moments with you are my life's best.We crossed paths for a reason,The planets aligned in that particular season.It's clear to me that we'll eventually be,Inseparable.I love your existence,And I cant get enough.Your song is sung in your beautiful voice,My senses rush cause they have no other choice.I breathe you in, and I see through your eyes.You are an angel in a beautiful disguise.We crossed paths for a reason,The planets aligned in that particular season.It's clear to me that we'll eventually be,Inseparable.I love your existence,And I cant get enough.So pucker up and embrace the greatness,You get me high and erase my sadness.I love your existence, and I cant get enough.---I'm currently really bored.So, a random photo.Of me...And, very bu-xiao-xin-ly, accidentally, Mr Small swinging around.LMAO.Another one O_OOh my hair was... Idk, weird looking o.oI'm forever having no eyes la.'EH CLARE, WHY NEVER BRING OUT YOUR EYES TODAY?!?!?!'"7th month over liao, no need bring out alreadyyyy~"LMAO.Inside joke and inside reasons. (:Awesome days, hahaha.---Ohyea!I watched 恋爱通告 yesterday cuz I was bored to DEATH.Nice ley!I'm super mesmerized by Wang Lee Hom's charm and voice.Like totally cute only.:DYOU GUYS SHOULD WATCH IT LA, TOTALLY.Heh.This song,In the show,Was actually continued by Lee Hom,From a poem that the lead actress wrote in the show.Original poem that was sung into a song,Er....CAN'T FIND T.T LOL.---He like cute only!!!!MUST WATCH THE SHOW.ISWEARTOEVERYGOD.Like, FWOAH.And it's the story line is like,Kinda cute, kinda sad, and nice ^^And Chen Han Dian not bad ley!HAHAHA.Xiao S and Kang Yong always bully him,But he's like (Y) only!AIZAI!---I yesterday wna watch Titanic.Cuz Idk why I suddenly go hear My Heart Will Go On.Hahaha!But PPS don't have, kns!Today ask sis download,Thn wanted watch with her.End up I fell asleep on her bed.Thn she lie on bed read book,End up fell asleep as well.Laughs!Heh.Anyway,Singyee fly off liaooo!4am ler ):Takegoodcare aye!:DWaiting for my ashtray from you! ^^LOL!---I'm gna be a cheebai soon.Rip songs again ^^This is one of them.My phone like 600 songs liao siak.I scared if change phone... -_-My phone cui liao siak... zzzz.Not enough memory put all songs, how siaaa.Need choose songs to put in phone meh?!Fucking kns you mei you.-_-AND OMFG VAGINA.):Bu ke yi rip siak.Dk that webby what rubbish problem :@Sua, tomorrow la.Now busy blogging and stoning, LOL.---Anyway did I blog about slacking?I don't think I did?Ok so.Erm.Went reporting on monday.Thn yeaa, nothing happen loh.Kns, waste my time only, diu.No more follow up reportings, SWEE.Hate reporting, knn.Went people's park center eat.Thn cabbed home.Slept 2 hours, woke at 5 like tht.Prepare, went out.Went over Holland 32 find Arhjas Darren JunMing Peiqi and Geraldine.Awhile, Sis came back.Her babygirl, not bad arr!! RED AND BLACK, ME LOVE!LOL.Slack alibaba from 7pm plus like tht,Until 11plus.Slowly other people come down also.Kimjio, Jared, Jing Chuan, Peiqi's brother.Thn others Idk name at all.Lulz.Left at 11plus.Went back commonwealth, trained home.Tired si wo.Wtf lulz.Thn lost all memory liaoz.Lmao.Anyway fuck,WHY ST HILDA'S SECONDARY SCHOOL SO... LIKE THT ONE?!?!?!Y U LYK DAT?!Why change DM until Cleve Chia la siak.I prefer Shane Kwok, like seriously -_-Kwok aim me and my clique aim until I developed feelings for him liao ley :$LMAO.No point, I not in that rubbish school already also :DOhwell.. Next year... -_-GAH.SAI.---K stop blogging about life and random stuffs liao.Let's start kpkb-ing :D---Just now,I was bored.I went through my oldest inbox's text.It was like 6k+ text ago? LOL.Yez I know, I should totally clear my inbox. -_-I clear all contacts liao ley.I only leave like 2 contact's text lulz.And yez, asking the obvious.Your texts are one of them.I found the first text you texted me.At that point of time, I never expected that you'll really text me.Like, I just gave you my number and stuffs.. Then ask you text..We got along really well.You were being so damned cute.You cared for me,You text me randomly, asking me to sleep more,To eat, or you won't talk to me.To cheer up, make me love Him.That was too much to resist.Then the tragedy came along...I fell for you.Ohwell, a mistake I've made, yea?You're so easy to fall for.Like, fuck!?I can take a month to get over you,But just a day to fall for you all over again.Like, nnbccb, warning label on you please.-_-Ohwell.Big chunk of words like tunas in cans...Just wna say.I missed you.It's kind of obvious who I'm talking about.But I still refuse to mention any names.LOL.*This chunk don't mean anything.*It's just random.Ohwell, think whatever you want anyway.Hahahahahaha, tired of explaining.BOOMZ.---I get chills when I hear her sing.LIKE, OMGGGGGGGGGGGG.This song is forever my favourite song liao plzxscsxxxxxx :DONCE, MORE,YOU OPEN THE DOOOOOORRRR~~~Celine Dion, LEGEND OK.My mum's favourite, HAHAHAHAHA.I wna watch Titanic so desperately now, fuck my craves -_-Heh.---We should totally spend more time together.Before we all fall apart.I don't like this feeling.It's really like.Time is running out?-_- Ok sorry for the video, LMAO.Well yea.I don't get enough of you guys.Like, whut, idk how say la.Forget it -.----Edited at 4.44am -_-And I realised...This post was created at 3.33am?SMLJ LOL.K corrected typos liao, bb.

No comments:

Post a Comment