Sunday, October 31, 2010

Today,

Keep holding them back,Cuz once they leave, they'll never come back again.I revived my Tumblrrrrr.Clicky here!HEREEEE.HEREEE BITCH, HERE!!No actually...HERE. :DTumblr,Is where I reblog things,That I think are...Beautiful,Mad awesome,Or pictures of people I love,Or quotes that I can relate to,OR, I just reblog them because it's good.Or.. I just think it needs to be reblog.LOL.Also where I become an ahgua and reblog girly stuffs.Esp.. Aiya idk.If it's pretty, I'll reblog it.:D---And I'm in love with this song....:D:D---Reblogging S.H.E stuffs on Tumblr.FUCKYEAH.ALOT SELINA FANS :PHohoho :P---30th,Woke at 1230.Prepared and panicked and rushed like mad.Jitao no time.Idk how people can get ready so mad fast -_-ZZZ.I was a moron that noon, rofl.Cabbed over NUH.Fetch dad home.Bought delifrance.Then yeah.Watched The Walking Dead Season 1 Episode 1 with sis.New show :DMad nice.Like L4D come to life (Y)K luh, shall not blog much.Bye.---Make me feel like crying... -_-Sigh.):Original song here:Lyrics:會痛嗎?那一下下我的心都碎啦。你豆大的淚珠不停的落下,你卻沒有忘了堅強。心疼嗎?愛你的人心當然會疼啊。公主selina,你受了點傷,你還是我的公主呀! selina,輕輕甩著長頭髮,飄來一陣陣的香,我注定屬於她! selina,粉紅色來形容她,驕豔玫瑰也只為她芬芳!我願守在公主的身旁。Ella wrote this song ley... :DThey're so cute omg *-*I think my love for S.H.E,Deepest already. (L)This is only sang by Ella and Hebe...Just afew days ago..When they know Selina got into accident,So the mood is like, damn -_- one :lSIGH.And,31st October (:HAPPY BIRTHDAY SELINA.I love youuuuuu...Get well soon.Everybody's waiting to see you happy again.(L)Madlovesforever.

No comments:

Post a Comment