Sunday, October 31, 2010

FAREWELL

It's been a really incredible run, and I've had loads of fun with this blog over the last year, but it's time to move on to bigger and better things. I've enjoyed ripping Sony a new one over the failed Home project, but I don't have the energy or focus to keep dumping on a program I haven't used in nearly a year. I'd like to send a shoutout to all of those who contributed, the Sony insiders who leaked info, the painfully under-qualified Home staff & the flying spaghetti monster. I plan to leave this blog online as a research tool for future bloggers and Sony critics. If there is someone out there who would like to continue this blog, please contact the email on the right. Thank you one and all for making this a fun adventure for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment