Sunday, October 3, 2010

Even brighter than the moon,

Boom boom boom,You're even brighter than the moon.Happened to me so many times,Idk how many times have I cried the moment I wake up.How many disappointments I've faced.I have no idea how many more times I can fall downwards.My hopes? From sky-height until 2nd storey already.---This live..Yeah it's bad as usual la.But she's really (Y).Idk what to say.Too awesome already~I love how the intro, until 0.54,Go into the chorus. At 0.55, Katy starts tapping her feets,Thn at the chorus, 1.10,Fwoah, jitao is mad chio!! (Y)---Been afew days since I blogged.I apologise, I was lazy.LOL.From 1st to 3rd,Jitao stone.Did some studying, etc.I totally forgot every single shit on Maths.Nyehhhhhhh.Do until pekcek.LOL.Studied Social Studies too.I'm awesome.Kayla, I studied for a reason.Not because I really wna study, LOL..Okay.So.Nothing much.LOL.Didn't go out also.Everyday at home, stone.Medusa attack siakz.Laughs.Tomorrow, okay, later in the morning,I'm going over cantonment for reporting.Urghs.Early in the morning, wtf pl0x.Just finished watching last 2 episode of GZJD.Both came out on the same day, fucking shiok.Straight 80 minutes of it.HAHA.I was smiling like some mad cheebai.TOO HAPPY :PI didn't know a show can make me smile more than anyone.LMAO.Alright, shall blog about other stuffs.(:---9 days.I was super -____-???? at home.Until the 10th.Something happened.I was super sad.Jitao OMFG HEARTBREAK CCB URGHHZ.Something really worthed my happiness happened.I was smiling really badly to my computer.Yea sot plugz. High over cloud nine.Until I came back to reality.I remembered,Tht whatever tht was hurting me,Is hurting even more badly.Lol.But I 看开 already.Just let it be?Nature will take it's courses, And I will let it do so.(:Just gna cherish what's with me,And miss what's left me,BUT, never want them back.Unless it's fated la ._.Thn.. I lanlan.LMAO.I'm gna be happy.This 9 days of stonage,I really think through alot.K la.I've been thinking through for like, say...5 months?Omg 5 months of agony.How did I pass it.LOL.Before May, I wasn't thinking.Just indulging in crap.-.-And, ohwell.Things WILL get better.I'm getting better.Though I still feel like death,But y'know!!!!It'll get better laa.(:---I asked mum if I should forgive and forget.She say, anything.:lIf it was the Clare in the past,She will definitely forgive and forget and get everything back.But now the Clare?She's confused, torn between two.---Conversation between Heart and Brain.Brain: Aye heart, I'm sorry.Heart: Why sorry?Brain: I can't give in to you anymore..Heart: Huh?Brain: I can't care if you still love *,Brain: I can't care if you will still love * or not,Brain: I can't care how long will you still be loving * anymore..Brain: I have make you let it go.Heart: ... Why..?Brain: Idwna see you hurt anymore. It's been too much.Heart: I know.. But it's hard..Heart: Either way, I'll still break apart, again and again..? So why..?Brain: I know, but hanging on will hurt you much longer..Brain: I rather you hurt for a period of time, thn let go..Brain: See my point? Tht's why I'm sorry..Brain: I'll be there through it all, alright? Sorry..Brain: I'll try my best and occupy myself so you'll only be helping me in pumping oxygen and blood, blablabla, so you won't hurt tht much, ok?Heart: T.T Okay.... Try... My best..*Brain hugs Heart*---Boom, boom, boom.Even brighter than the moon moon moon~---Hi, I should be happy, shouldn't I?Everyone tht seperated with me for childish stuffs years back,Are all back with me again.Idk if tht's fated for some, 'Reunion', whn we're all alil more grown up,Or there's more planned ahead.But I'm gna let things be.And hope to be happy once again.It's been so long since I had this..'FUCK OMG, MY LIFE IS PERFECT!!!!!' feeling..Now it's like..'FUCK OMG, MY LIFE IS ALMOST PERFECT!!!!.... If you were mine.'Cuz you're not here with me.But it's alright.I KNOW THINGS WILL GET BETTER!!I shall go make myself seh with the beauty of audi A9.CHAO CHEE BAI.SO CHIO PL0X.LOL.3 years away from driving license.I can so go bang wall now.LOL.Ok. Bye~---我是一个瘦瘦的男生, 一直等待你的人..~---Old song.But I love.每天这个时候心都特别寂寞~像孤单单在大海游..~每天这个时候心都特别寂寞..在窗边吹风泪会流~回想你在的时候我们多快乐~---Ccb la. My connection like sai only. Fucking blogger upload pic fail, keep saving fail, wtf -'-VERY PISSED OFF.4.05AM ALR LEY HELLO!!!CO-OPERATE CAN?!?!?!?!?! -.-Urghs.Gna try third time.If cannot, not gna upload liao.Knn :@Anyway they are like,Pics of my leftover accessories.Just afew la, But I think like tht arrange like nice.I love shiny stuffs, so y'know!!!All th metals... LOL.And 1 purple shirt.Fucking nice.My sist de dk where de dk what thn J de, Aiya idk la.In my house damn long liao.Was too small for me.Plusssss, guy cutting, more jialat :@But still very nice!!!My favourite shade of purple wtf.---Anyway, I think my character changed ._.Sigh..I look and behave likaa... Stone now.I realise I talk lesser to people.Reply damn cold.I used to always be there, etc.But now I just reply hurhur, ok, lol, zzz, orh.-_-Like entertain, respect, so reply? Lol.Fuck it.I wna find back the me ):Ohwell...---Dulan! 4.17am liao, cannot!I'm trying to upload 1 by 1... -_-Very pekcek siak. Knn.SUAAAAA. 4.22AM LIAO.NO NEED SLEEP LIAO LAAAA.-_- Rolleyes.Sua.

No comments:

Post a Comment