Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Forever never.

Take my hand,And close your eyes.Breathe with me,Believe in me.Love?Limpeh fuck your mum la uh,I diu your whole family die only.Kaninaehcheebai.---Hi.I didn't go out as usual.At most nua around.Anyway so.Woke up at like, 12pm.Went down tiong, waited for 40 minutes. -_-Finally, this 2 cameeee over to tionggg -_-Say hi to Zoe and Farah! :DThis was taken when we were having dinner.*Eateateat*Say hi to Me, Farah and Arhjas! (Y)Me aj and wilson.Brother sister arkaliao arkachiuji 184 pbt la siak.LMFAOZ!!Aj Michelle Zoe Farah Me.Aj Michelle Zoe Farah Me.Arhjas & Clare (Y)HUAT AR.*Eateateat*Farah's model picture at iluma's toilet.HAHAHAHA.(Y) BAIK LA SIAK!Arhjas geksai at raffles hospital lift lobby.ROFL.Ok so.Met F and Z at Tiong.Blablabla awhile,Then they ate at niwasushi.Went over ntuc.Awhile, Arhjas met us at ntuc.Lmfao she grew taller again siak knn.-_-LOL.Went over Bugis.Met Ling there~Walked around and blablabla.Met Michelle and wilson.Went over Raffles hospital.Zoe went counselling.Nua at foodcourt for drinks with aj and ling.After ling went off,Went up with Aj.Awhile, all done, went down smoke.Walk around at bugis street etc blablabla.Around 8.20+? Aj left for holland.Zoe left at 8.40 like that.Then michelle and wilson left.Me and farah kupped then went iluma.She jubeat, then we chatted and stuffs.Then trained home at almost 10.Went 824 buy food for mum and sis and myself.I starved my family, SORRY. LOL.Reached home around 11pm like that.I was mad fucking sad that night LOL.I jitao hur -_-Rofl, nevermind.That's all luh.---A thousand miles,Zero gravity,Touch my hand,Crush,Angels,---Anyway,Yesterday I slept at mum's room.Then, I was watching tv ar, so bored.Keep switching channels and stuffs,Then I saw news.Selina at china film show,Then got bomb scene or something?Then got accident,Burn until her 40% skin -_-Fml sia.I jitao heartbreak on the spot T.TSigh....):God bless Selina Ren Jia Xuannnnn )))):

No comments:

Post a Comment