Monday, September 27, 2010

Life.

Where tears resurface,Where Love finally turns into Hate.Hi!Went out lepak enjoy life with sister and Jun last week?:DAs you can see,Starbucks.Omfg Greentea frappe.My favourite for 2 years.I used tuh like coffee bean more.Ok la, both also like.But y'know,I like th Chicago cheesecake from Coffee Bean more :xOhwell!Greentea frappe, memories man.With Yiling and Michelle.Me and yiling would always get greentea frappe.Where michelle will get her stupid coffee kinda whatever frappe.LOL.Maximum bitter pl0x! HEH.Reminded me of Jokerh too.. Th first time we met.Plaza sing starbucks. I was drinking greentea frappe..And, I drank it whn I was at cwp beside th dk what building?Dk la forget, lol.With -_- and -_-Don't wna mention them, wtf -'-ZZZ.Ok so.I had this.No, th cream is from my drink.LOL.And th joke starts here....Whn J starts drawing and scribbling on his papers.Knn.I laugh until almost die.And I was having major nose block,But at th same time runny nose, ccb.I was maximum pathetic at starbucks -_-Thn I begged sis super long,Thn she went tuh get warm water for me.Awhile later, nose unblocked....BUT RUNNNNNNYYY!! T.TLaughs.This is fucking funny.He was drawing celebrities.Thn I asked him draw Katy Perry.He jitao drew this.I LAUGH UNTIL.BUAY TA HAN.LMAO.WEST COAST REPRESENT~~~ LMAO.He purposely spelt my sis and my name wrongly -.-Kns.I hate people spelling my name tht way.:@Random picture.Lmao.Anyway so.Went out of house at evening.Met sister at starbucks.J came along.He's lateeeee.Alibaba relac abit,Thn went cold storage shopping LMAO.Bought alot rubbish!And I was looking up on recipes.Jitao fucking funny jokes came out from me.HEH.Paid lepak around, thn bus-ed home.Heh.Short night, but awesome.:D---Face down, ass up, tht's th way we likta fuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment