Thursday, September 23, 2010

Heartless.

Heartless, emotionless;Loveless, senseless, useless.---As usual,I have so mother fucking much in my mind.But Idk how tuh queue them up.It's all gushing out, omfg?STUCK.-_----I know it from th start.I drew my lines everyday.But I can't help whn I'm affected.It's not what I want too.I just feel it.Not like I love being moodless?It's been so long since I waited,Have I ever asked anything from you?I swear I didn't meant for this tuh happen.I tried tuh stop her, but she didn't listen.I don't even know wtf happened?Clear things up?I know every single thing you said.FROM TH START.I pushed myself so hard sometimes,I cry.Yez.I get jealoused, pekcek, moodless, affected.I feel neglected, alibaba.But you can choose not tuh care,Whether it's cuz of you or not?Not like whn I'm affected,I only ignore you?I ignore everyone what.Even if I cry,Even if I twit emotional twits,It's not tht I'm asking for sympathy,Or attracting attention.Whn I blog about stuffs like these,It's not tht I want you tuh see.It's cuz I need somewhere tuh vent all of these.What am I supposed tuh do now?Whn I asked th officer for his gun,I really meant it.I felt like dying so much,Tht bailing out or not,Didn't mean any shit tuh me.I was thinking about so many things.And I realized, I was living for literally nothing.I thought I was living for my mother, my family.Thn living for someone else.But, family?Th one tht I disappointed like so mf many times?Nonono.Tht someone? I don't think it's needed.WELL, WE'RE AWESOME FRIENDS :DJust like old times babeh~Sometimes I really wonder...Why is life so amazing?I'm a bad daughter.I'm not obedient.I'm stubborn.I'm not good tuh my mother.I'm a bad human.But somehow, somewhere,God placed someone in my mum's life,And made my mum's life so much better.For th things I can't do for her.Make up for my irresponsibility,My disobedience,My fuckup character.I don't like studying, etcetc.I'm glad tht life's actually fair.Something is lacked of,Something else will be placed in.(Y)I've been thinking TOO much nowadays.I'm going mad.I can't even sleep in peace.I dream of rubbish tht I don't even understand???And keep waking up,And, everything, idk.. -_-I am forever waking up with th heaviest heart.Wtfuckzsxc~Lol.Idk what I want tuh say.But all I'm gna do,IS TUH BE STRONG, AISEHH!!!!! ^^拿得起放得下!Hohoho!I'm gna smileeeeeeeee my days away.And I feel heartless.Like I feel empty?Like.. I feel like,I don't have emotions.I feel all devilish.I feel all bastard child.I feel like,I don't have love,I don't have care,I don't feel depressed, sad, whatever.I only feel anger raging.I totally fail.EMOTIONLESS.AIYOOOO, kanasai!!!!!BUT I LIKE!CUZ I GET CONFIDENCE!Like alot.Everytime I fall hard once,I will feel sieh confident.Dk come from where one, lulul~Whatever.Forget what I wna post liao.Next time thn post.ANYWAY.HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY ARHJAS LEE!HUAT AR, LOVEDIEYOU.CASE WILL BE FINE, LAI DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY!!Mai emo liao k!(Y)Happy birthday tuh Dolyn too!! :D ^^---It's 8.39am.I'm gna dye hair.Lalala.Bye.---Edits @ 10.13amHere's afew of my facebook status!This is how I see Love/feel/act like/think like, whn I fell.Heartbreaks are not th end of th world,It's whn you grow up and realize how dumb you are, being faithful.Learn your lesson and be a flirt for life.Tht's whn you enjoy life tuh th bits.I'm gna be totally different from tomorrow onwards.Different from who I am, right now, right here.If you think I've changed tuh someone you dk,Leave.I don't need people who wants tuh see me crying with me.If being faithful in love is good,It's either you have see a really good psychiatrist asap before you go really retarded,Or you haven't really fell in love. (Y)And if you think flirting is an act of a bastard,Go get an x-ray for your brain as well.Don't ever fall in love, even if tht someone's there tuh catch you.Cuz you're still FALLING in anyway of saying.If you're being catched, you're being dependent.Once tht someone lets go of you and throw you on th ground,You just tested if gravity works, with your heart shattered.I rather lust, thn flirt and fuck it, than love, fall and fuck myself up.Those on top, Are what I feel/think/kpk about,Whn I feel like shit,And naturally building up my walls.Hiding and putting up a strong front.Normally?LOL.I think from my old posts,You'll know la.Totally different, lmfaoz~Ohwell.10.17am now.Gna wash off my hair dye soon?Hahaha.I wna eat, I'm hungry. 24hours since I ate.Wo du zi e e!!!! ):Not going out tuhday!Heh.---I dislike th feeling,Of being somewhere where you're there.It's not tht I dislike you,I've nothing against you.I just feel fucking weird.It's like, I can't get over anything?LOL.Nothing's ever cleared up.It's still misty and all smoky.Idk anything.---Thankyou for clearing things up with me.I'm glad you finally said it out.Though I can see/feel it from your words and actions all along,I've been waiting for you tuh say.Hahahahaha.We'll be awesome goodfriends, BUAY TOH BUAY TOH PAH BUAY TOH EH!!!(Y)Alright!Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment