Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Random.

Chopchopchop,Chop onion chop leg chop pork chop.Lai, for epic fail flamers.Don't be the pot calling the kettle black.Ask yourself the same question before you come asking me.Can you do what you're expecting to see me do? No? Fuck off, retard.And get your facts fucking right before you actually flame someone.What's on the surface might not be the truth,What's not on the surface might be the truth.You won't know, so get everything right,With YOUR OWN THINKING and some traces of maturity, thankyouvmuch.Or you'll just make a fool out of yourself in the end,JOKE.---I'm laughing at myself for trusting you.Don't you think it was really silly of me?To actually trust someone tht doesn't trust me back.One tht actually doubts me so easily,The trust sways around like a pot of plant,Sways around whn there's wind,Just like when someone else comments about an action or words I said.I'm starting to wonder, wonder everyday,If you've actually trusted me a tiny lil bit from the start.Feel so fucking sad about this.---Maybe they were right, you were just saying, aren't you?Maybe they were right, I shouldn't even have gone for it.Maybe they were right, I should've left early. ( I thought about it, but failed to do so :x )But not until I almost kill myself, I won't learn it.Now I've learnt it.---Those laughters, jokes, smiles, phonecalls, texts and tears.I'm throwing every single one moment of them away.Be it my best-kept-happy-memories, or not.I'm throwing it all back at you.Keeping them will make me sad.---OHHAI.My life is almost perfect, LOL joking, itz not beli guut.Hahaha.---This time is the first time I've changed a contact in my phone,Into something tht's not a name.Like, WHUT.LOL.Some people, maybe, errrr.. Ok Eunice.She's my bee, so I put Eunice Bee.Kailing, I put Kailing Bibi.Hazel I put Hazel Honey.But this one uh. LOL.Fucking cute.Ownself see liao also will forget it who lai de!!(Y)Ok.Gna go wash up, bathe, thn do the dishes.Thn nuaaaa.Around 5plus heading out meet people.(: Buhbye.---And for people who doesn't trust me,.Either tell me and leave,Or tell me, and we solve it.For people who doesn't really know me by heart,Either you stfu, or you make th effort to know me better! (:I'm not unreasonable, unless you are.I will just keep quiet and let you !^@#*&@$^@#% all you want.Cuz no matter what I say or do,It's RUBBISH.Aye? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment