Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fucking wrong.

Faraway for far too long,And I love you, I loved you all along.Because just whn I thought I was recovering,At least 0.1%,From this major hb and bomb tht I didn't expect,And my anger caused by being accused, ( Oh who gives a shit? )I realized it still hurts.Like every single shit still reminds me of everything.Even things tht's not concerned,Still links up to it, somehow.Songs, places, people, words.My room, my phone, aiyo, whatever la. LMAO.My brain is malfunctioning really badly.I need a doctor.And,I need a psychiatrist.No I'm not gna act like I'm not affectd.Because, people with common sense, who knows me well enough,Will know I'm affected.At th least, abit?Some people know tht I'm only being who I am,And blogging how I feel.Some shallow people, will think tht I'm attracting attention.Oh, how very not sad is it to actually think tht way?Ahhh, worth afew seconds of my life figuring out, but, no, not now.I know I will be over this soon.Th impact is there.Th effect is there.But it's getting better.I am trying not to give a shit about like...Whether... Okay nevermind.Best not to be mentioned to anyone, anywhere.Words are always twisted.Dk is I suay or whatttttttt -'--.-Fucking pekcek.URGH.Ok I'm throwing 3 year old tantrum again.Wtfuck.Ignore me k.Ignore my words.IGNOREEEEEE.K, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment