Tuesday, September 28, 2010

You know it's a slow day when..

So  I don't know if you guys have heard, but Michael Jackson, yes, the singer who is also known as the king of pop is getting his own MMO.. no, I'm not fucking with you, he really is. You're probably checking your calendar right now and thinking to yourself, "what the fuck? It isn't April!", and I'm as startled as you are.

Either way though, I actually looked into it a bit, and it sounds decent. I'm not a huge fan of Michael Jackson, and I would have never thought he would have his own MMO, but hey, weirder things have happened. It's developed by a company called SEE Virtual Worlds, and is scheduled for release as a part of MindArk's Entropia Universe in 2011. 

I don't know about you guys, but I plan on checking it out,because I love virtual worlds.. but I tried out a couple of the other planets in the Entropia Universe, and I really enjoyed them. They are fairly graphics intensive though, so you may want to check out the required specs before you check it out, but if you meet them, and this is your sort of thing.. perhaps you may enjoy it.

You can register for their site and check out the two worlds they have in the universe here. Obviously Entropia Universe isn't really competition for Home given the fact it's on the PC as oppposed to the PS3, but there's always room to try new things. If you check it out, why not let us know what you thought in the comments? Oh, and be honest, I don't really care whether you thought it was an abomination or the greatest thing in the world. 


Also, I'm just waiting for the sex offenders to get caught in Planet Michael, oh boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment