Monday, September 27, 2010

Fuck the topic at hand - let's talk about television repair men!

You know them, you love them, they're probably after your wife.. television repair men. Alright, let's get down to business, eh?

We all know what a shit system Lithium has, and the bias employees they have working there with their favoritism and attempted censorship, but this has got to be a new low. I'm sure none of you give a fuck, and if you don't, hey - guess what, I don't give a fuck what you think.. and no, I'm not attempting to censor you. If you want to run your mouth about how I'm a psychotic douche, feel free to in the comments, but please, do it with a sense of intelligence or you'll only make yourself look like a fucking moron.

A while ago Home Watch abandoned its goal to make Home a better place, and do you know why? It's futile, it really fucking is, and I should know. I've been a Home enthusiast for a long time. I've put up with their bullshit, I've bought their product, and I've been a sheep.. but I won't anymore.

Home will never be a better place, it will never be a family friendly community and it will never be what it strives to, or at least claims to strive to be. After all, we are but cows on the farm, all we're doing is providing Sony with revenue that we aren't seeing returned.. and why would we want that? This year we've seen a ton of content.. but at what cost? We've seen prices increase, we've seen bugs, we've seen people being blatantly fucked over with false advertisement.. the list goes on.

Anyways, I'm rambling.. back to the topic at hand.. err.. television repair men..? Yeah, I'm about as confused as you are right now. So as you all know, there is a thread for fashion, ladies fashion.. it's a thread where Joanna Dork takes pictures of herself and clogs up the kudos leaderboard (which actually shows when you search top kudoed users for the entire forums, not just Home General), and flexes her massive ego.

So anyways - I go into the thread, I often read it, and I was at one point in time a patron, and I'm looking for outfits and I see this bullshit... they're talking about their fantasies with television repair men.. really? I'll admit, a few of the people who are regulars at that thread are friends of mine and I don't mind them.. but I go in, and I make a post saying that I'm going to report their bullshit spam, and of course I do..

Five minutes later, my post is deleted, and I'm not surprised, any time you go against the usual group of "elitists", you get shot down.. but it works both ways. As of posting this, moderation has made an effort to remove their bullshit spam, as they should, but before they got to that.. they had to make sure they deleted my post.

So that's it for this rant, but a word of advice.. if anyone comes across a post that should be viewed as spam, make an effort to click the button at the bottom of the post labeled "report inappropriate content". Just make sure you don't abuse it, because Lithium will not tolerate your bullshit (unless you're Joanna).

No comments:

Post a Comment