Thursday, September 23, 2010

I know it all,

All I need now,Is tuh escape reality.Heartless tribals actually made me consider putting it as an ink.Like, fwoah?So many years, only crosses, star of david and skull was ever considered.Like, wtf!! Heartless tribals actually replaced them!??!Walao, damn chio pl0x.And it's just what I am, will be, want tuh be, and need tuh be.HEARTLESS.(Y)---Random song, lulz.---Hi.Continue post.At telok blangah crescent playground eh?End up kena bring back tuh cantoment -.-As for why...SAY LIAO JIU DULAN.:@Lol.Next day noon, which is 18 hours later -.-Mum and sy came tuh bail me out.Went chinatown eat.Didn't have th appetite..Saw Dolyn at th same hawker! Woahz! Heh.Cabbed home afterwards,Bathed and slept from 6plus till 5am plus.Thn around 12plus in th noon left house tuhday.Went down commonwealth.Met Darren, thn went 4th storey.Waited for Weewee!Awhile thn another guy came up,Thn Arhjas and Lileng.Thn alot la.Total met like, idk, around 15 ba? Never count, lulz.Some idk also o.oPresent were:MeArhjasWeelingDarrenLilengJasonNicholasYaoyangArronBarryTh rest I all dk? Lol.(Y)Went commonwealth crescent(I think).Settle everything thn split.Went purmei with Wl Aj D and L.Met AhJin and... Idk.At coffee shop stone etc,Went tuh voiddeck.Thn miko came.Talked, stoned, alibaba, hahahaha.Ohwell..Aj and D went over meet her other friends for an hour something?Me wl and ahjin chatted etc.Laughs.Around 6plus 7 they came back.Sit at coffee shop until 7.30+?All siam liao.Sit wl's cab tompang go tiong station,Thanks sist! (Y)Trained home.Puked alil at house's stairs.Knniah eh! -_-Went home, bathed, and slept.It's 7am now!My last meal was a cup noodle at yesterday's 10am. :D21 hours never eat again, no money -.-I bet I'm gna drop in my weight again.Fucking unhealthy.Idw my stomach problem come back again.Wtfuck.ALRIGHT.Ranting time.Okay, maybe in another post.Been flooding posts' length.Jialat siak! Heh.Gna watch GZJD and blog some nonsensical logic.Ouh, ironic.LMAO.Kbye!Oh anyway, sis let me listen 1 song,Very nice!I almost cry siak!!Fucking nice th song, LMAO.Emotional problem siak.Cantoment got emo-virus LMAO.

No comments:

Post a Comment