Monday, August 24, 2009

Wounded.

Helpless and screaming,Where is th right way out ?..Lost and brokenHopeless and lonelySmiling on the outsideHurt beneath my skinMy eyes are fadingMy soul is bleedingI'll try to make it seem okayBut my faith is wearing thinSo help me heal these woundsThey've been open for way too longHelp me fill this soulEven though this is not your faultThat I'm openAnd I'm bleedingAll over your brand new rugAnd I need someone to help me sew them upI only wanted a magazineI only wanted a movie screenI only wanted the life I'd read about and dreamedAnd now my mind is an open bookAnd now my heart is an open woundAnd now my life is an open soul for all to seeBut help me heal these woundsThey've been open for way too longHelp me fill this soulEven though this is not your faultThat I'm openAnd I'm bleedingAll over your brand new rugAnd I need someone to help meSo you come alongI push you awayThen kick and scream for you to stay'cause I need someone to help meOh I need someone to help meTo help me heal these woundsThey've been open for way too longHelp me fill this soulEven though this is not your faultThat I'm openAnd I'm bleedingAll over your brand new rugAnd I need someone to help me sew themI need someone to help me fill themI need someone to help me close them up.--Been laughing alot recently LOL.Laugh till i so tired LOLS.Anw so, hmm.Went school blabla.Went home in th heavy rain.Cool :DDrenched LOLS.Blahblah till 1plus going 2.Ling texted me, ask me go down pei her.So I did.Thn went down meet her.Went tuh meet brenda, jolene, floris and joey.Went tuh cs, thn tm, thn t1, thn cs.Aiyah messy idk LOL.Eunice saw me like OMG LOL WTF ?Thn we ate mac first.Floris treated me my cupcorn, thanks, it's like 2.50, sorry ):Went home at 5plus.Bused home.Was texting ling, floris, claudia, and eunice, but she never reply halfway -.-LOLOL.Er thn, homed, bathed, bla stuffs.Thn stone, audi.Bla.Sent bel down.Talked cock and stuffs.Went home.Now me is here (:I'm super tired for no reason like nbcb LOL.BYE ! :D ♥And dansen got NO INNOCENT EYES.NONONONONONONONONONONONO.DON'T LISTEN TUH HIS CRAP.NONONONONONONO -.-:x -throw honeystars back at your face- LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment