Saturday, August 22, 2009

Lost.

Lost th sense of wrong and right,Starting tuh feel rebellious and fight.Okeh whatever tht happened I don't wanna elaborate.It's too much.Haha.Can't take it LOL.It's 12, plus myself, 13.Omg.Why is this world becoming like this.Sighsigh.Anyway something weird happened yesterday.Made me wonder.. Haha..And mother SAW me smoking. OMG.For th first fucking time in th almost 2 years x.xLaughs....Slept at around, 1plus yesterday..I'm really really tired of all these.Really.It's enough.I've been hiding enough.Don't you think so?..請告訴他 我不愛他笑著難過 自我懲罰想終止這一切掙紮 橫了心 說真心謊話別告訴他 我還想他恨總比愛容易放下當淚水堵住了胸口 就讓沉默 代替所有回答我才終於明白 辦不到的承諾 就成了枷鎖現實中幸福永遠缺貨請告訴他 我不愛他笑著難過 自我懲罰想終止這一切掙紮 橫了心 說真心謊話別告訴他 我還想他恨總比愛容易放下當淚水堵住了胸口 就讓沉默 代替所有回答我不愛 我不痛 我不懂我的心 早已掏空真心話 言不由衷It hurts.Haha. :DEveryday,Of our lives,Wanna find you there, wanna hold on tightGonna run,While we're young.And keep th faithEveryday,From right now,Gonna use our voices and scream out loudTake my hand,Together weWill celebrate,Celebrate.Oh, everyday.It's like catching lightningThe chances of of finding, someone like youIt's one in a millionThe chances of feeling the way we doAnd with every step togetherWe just keep on getting betterSo can I have this dance? (Can I have this dance?)Can I have this dance?--KLPP. :xBoyboy my dear boy.Cheer up ok ?Remember you still have tuh be there for mwe ! :DI'm glad tuh get tuh know you .Not regretting after everythings' tht happened ..Because I know everything happens for a reason ,And now th reason is clear .Its for me tuh know someone I can rely on .Someone who I can pour everything tuh ,Thanks and me love you ok ! ♥ x3Etsh.Hi banana woman.How's your banana body ?Crashing on your knees and hail me, th holy mama ? :DOkeh stop LOL.Sigh , seeing you like tht really sucks ok .Within a night everyone's crashing like 1 puborh .Idk what's happening la .But really , cheer up ! Your bii is there for you ,Your hazel stead stead, kailing cockster.And me, ok ? I know I say alot time alr LOLOL :xI'M HEREEEEEEEEEEEE , I'M HUMAN , NOT TRANSPARENT ALIEN !! -.-And yeah I can always go down tuh be there for you,Cos WE LIVE FUCKING NEAR.. LOLOLOL. ♥ASYL Hi my ex bestfriend, AKA th person who knows me most .I guess I kinda know what happened tuh you .Through your twitter of cos ..Chill and try tuh control your emotions yea ?I know I may not be in any position tuh ,Be there for you , or expect you tuh share what's going on..But just tuh let you know , I'm always here .No matter what happens , ok ? Give me a text or a call .I'm 8 numbers away , an a bus number 8 away .Loves ♥Ctsm .Hi sluuuuuuuut !HAHA.Ok la it's kinda retarded loh really .Is you start first on hor hor hor .Nah no need you take it will do :x HAHAHA.Crap man I was glad you were there tuh kick me away LOLOL.HAHAHA OMG . LOL .Can't believe now we became like arkaliaos siah ! LOL !Yeah la whatever this friendship needs time tuh build yea.I'm putting in effort ^v^ What about chiuuuuu ? :DHahaha , cheer up la ok ! SERIOUSLYYYYYYY :DMe is here , all th time , 24/7 48/14 LOL.We're gonna build stable friendship ^^Since we live so near also , LOL . :x♥ Loves.ANLQHIHIHI.Me know you recently sad sad emoemo depress ah!Me want you tuh cheer up ok !It's been so long since we slacked,Ever since THT saturday O:When my phone got confis-ed and you went court.Blabla.Thn you had probation and stuffs..Been so long since we met up la really!!Miss you so much omg.Th fun th jokes we had.I want it again ok.I'll lend you boy's bag tuh sweep food from 7-11 xDMeet up soon, me love you babe. ^^ (L)GLMRHi my dear.How're you ?Been arguing with your boyf eh.Cheer up luhs. No couples don't fight yea?Take good care of yourself and stop skipping your medicine.ROAR -lion roars at chiu :D-I know what happened yesterday night..Ah, fuck man. But whatever.Remember I still owe you tutus and you owe me a meal :DPPL PLS ♥ Love you so much, thanks for being there when I needed you :DFWYNHi fleroriswang :xHEHE.Although me and you not tht close.But at least I still care oki oki :DCheer up , guys are bastards , fuck them .:xYou have BATW , AND ME !Corny corny corny 3 cups of corny.HEHEHE .Me veh long never see you oldlady !Last time was at big mac eh! Thn i went off halfway ~Meetup soon ok ( For my corny ) HEHE ♥ LSWHi susu.Me miss you.You've been emoing recently.I know you were depressed yesterday night.Cos tht something happened.Sigh.I didn't wanted tuh disturb you too..I know you needed peace yea? Sigh.Cheer up, this day will always come.It's a matter of time babe.Look on th bright side and think optimisticly!( HEEE your most hated chimo english )Cheer up yo . Remember me is your rubbish bin and gossip partner !You never share what happened in school ah you , bad bad ! o;Wait you free must share ok ? :D ♥GWLSis ah sis.Me know you won't be reading.But I just wanna let chiu know,I MISS YOU AHHH.LOL.Beli long neber meet alr leh.1 month or something ler lo.Sian ah, we still plan your birthday we 4 celebrate de leh.Thn drink till we all sehseh thn tonton one loh.Laughs.Takecare of yourself ladeh.Don't hong zaborh alr ok ! :DCPYTMaybe you won't even care, won't even bother.But i'm just gonna type it.Take good care of yourself.I hope your grandpa will be fine, of cos.Cheer up, everyone has tuh leave.It's th matter of time, cherish what you have too yea?And takecare.DNSHYou, lol.Idk what tuh say but.Really hope you remember what I told you.Cheer up and move on bah..Take good care..--YAY FINISH OMG HAHAHA 11 OF THEM OMG HAHAHA .--I suddenly searched for this song on youtube.Thinking back,Where th fuck are all my friends forever ?HAHA .All gone LOLOL.Fuck .Well for me ..Sec school memories is nothing LOLOL .All my friends are out of my school ? ._.LMAO .So grad or not I don't care .I'm just afraid of drifting ..HAHA CRAP LOL .No matter what I still remember those memories .In our hearts we'll still be friends forever , true ? :DMan I'm emo LOLOLOL !!!Omg LMFAOS.ANW DAVID COOK'S PERMANENT IS NICE LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment