Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Inactive ?

Th gate of hell has opened,Prepare for th scariest nightmares.Havent been posting regularly recently haha.Yesterday 12am, hell gate opened.ROARRRR.Everyone suddenly in tht 1 moment become humji liao LOL.Kay la, I also. LOLOLOL.Hmm it's like 7.11am now.Currently pe-ing some scardey cat from my school sms.Cos she's like ' SLEEP WHAT SIA, PEI ME LA CB 'LOLOLOLOLOLOL .I laughed on tht text LOL.Hmm..Slept quite early yesterday.11.30 off comp alr..Thn text with people till 12.I fell asleep.Didn't reply their texts hehe :xFirst time LOL.Hmms..Slept for like 6 hours.Woke -.-LOL. Baichi sia... SIGHHH.I'M HUNGRY.........MAGGIE MEE ♥LOL.Didn't go out recently la.After school slacked with elyana and her friend.Awhile I went tuh buy macs, thn home.Grats boy chinese O's pass :DTarzan jiayou ok ♥Hmms..Guess tht'll be all ?BOREDDDDDDDD AS HELLLLLL .Am gonna look damn ugly in school today.Er no is, uglier than normal.I'M GONNA CLIP MY HAIR LIKE 1 PUBORH KIA.MACHIAM PEH HOR LOLOLOLOk no la siao meh LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment