Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Blablabla.

Blogger suck my dick.Ca'nt upload photos. Load load load nothing come out LOL.Ok anyway,Hmm let me recall..Went school, went home.Last minute prepared.Went tuh meet tarzan and boy.Hmms.Met them at AMK hub.Had pepper lunch and yeah, it's nice ^^Shopped around, blabla boohoo.Went down causeway point.Walkwalk blabla.Got new keychains from minitoons. Hehehe.. ^^VThn walked around, shopshop.No more money omg LOL.Went tuh er er er er er .Oh wanted tuh buy tutukueh for tarzan ask I owed er (:But closed, so bought donuts instead.Walked around again, thn went out of CWP.Tarzan went home, ate donut with boy, thn i bused home.I rested and all, thn bla.I suddenly jumped out.Thn i looked outside, I was thinking..' OH SHIT MAMA WHERE AM I ? '- Tampines ave 9 plate -' HUH WTF WHERE IS AVE 9 UH '- Panic in heart step yi ge calm loo around -' WAAAA DIE DIE DIE WHERE IS MY STOP LOL '- Finally saw TM th bigbig bright sign board -- See alot people stand up go down O_O -' OK I THINK IS HERE, WOW TM ! '- Get down ... -' WOAH KAO, TAMPINES REGIONAL LIBRARY ? SIMI SAI ! 'LOLOL .Totally was what I was thinking ok !!!-.-Walked tuh intuh, bused home.Hmms msned as usual and yep.Slept at 1.15am.Was tired.Thn wtf woke at 4 plus 5, headache like 1 cheebai kia.No more panadols at home, zz ?Stone on bed roll around jump abit fly out of window stick on wall.Boreddd.Cheong jioed me down, i say dowan.20 minutes later i going down, he reached home LOL.Bought food and went back eat.Bla stone blehbleh thn hmmm.Yeah homed la LOL.Ate, stone.7plus lie on bed.CAN'T SLEEP.8 plus 9plus thn can sleep.Stupid ...Texted with Angela and hmms.Yeps.Slept till around 4 or 5 idk forget don't care HA !Yeah no school wow ! :DHmms.Today .. Err .What i do ah .Oh i went down buy food,Thn went tuh cut hair with bel at this house..Yeah cool.Got 2 dogs.1 OF THEM IS DAMN CUTE LA OMFG.Did treatment bla.My hair's short.Idk how tuh tie alr LOLOL.Hmm but anyway.Aft tht, went home.Around 8plus 9 went out.Went down tm meet boy sexy dansen claudia tan , and er , max ? o.oHurhur.Awhile later went home.Phoned with tarzan all th way.Bel called halfway, mother called.Text tarzan.Angela if you see this..Goodluck for your blabla this saturday ?Not sure but, hmms..Yeps.(:Shall get going.And before I do so,I want tuh post this video :DIt's how I got tuh know about 1 of my favourite songs in February,Put some clothes on - Breathe Carolina .♥♥♥'s Lovely song :D

No comments:

Post a Comment