Saturday, August 29, 2009

For Eunice th idiot.

Watch this and you'll know what I laughed at.Paul ' Your hair needs life 'thn ,Paul ; TADA ! Life !Paul ; You feel it ? Can you feel th sunshine ?Kaykay ; I feel like death .Paul ; Awesome.HAHA omg kaykay is damn funny LOLLOLOL OMG LOL .---Lacuna coil - Our truth Clock is ticking while I’m killing timeSpinning all aroundNothing else that you can doTo turn it backWicked partnershipIn this crimeRipping off the bestCondescending smileTrying to forget- Wasting my timeWe’re falling right throughLying to forget- Telling more liesWe’re raising our truthGo on and tease meClock is ticking while I’m stealing timeCan’t you turn it back?Stop the cycleLet it freeRun awaySilent SneakingAlong my PathRugged the RoadBut we feel itLike we’re flyingTrying to Forget- Wasting my timeWe’re falling right throughLying to forget- Telling more liesWe’re raising our truth

No comments:

Post a Comment