Thursday, August 20, 2009

Phone back.

Okeh I'm happy.Yesterday, and today morning, and evening.Hoho. LOL.Anyway audi patched.Funny wardrobe la LOL.Damn stylo ! HAHA .Hmmms.Tomorrow going back IMH there for counselling.And get my medical reports...Hope it'll all be alright loh..Mmhmms....Ok er.Did this draft right.Ok it looked like crap la seriously.My art sucksDon't mind ok.It's not done yet.Kinda plain lols..SIGH.My first time drawing my own design.My first see-and-copy-freehand drawing was SPONGEBOB.HAHA :xThn first I-know-how-draw drawing was DORAEMON.LAI ANG ANG ANG LAI ANG ANG ANG LOL.This is it..Ugly i know shut up LOLs.SIGH still thinking of th missing thing.I can't think of it leh.Sad ah ! ):Anyway I got my phone back alrs ~Slept at 12 yesterday.Woke at 6am..Went school.Late . LOL . I thought I reached at 9.End up yuan lai is 8.50 ._. I at gate alr 8.52 or something sia..Mr lee weird.... LOLOL.Ended at 10.45.Stone do maths blabla.See Miss yew after prog at around 11 or something..Ely went off at 11 like tht .Bored ah.I physco miss yew aizai LOLOLOL.Thanks miss diyna for helping me also la.:DMm.. Tht's all I guess ?Oh yeah after school called sis come down.Ate with her, went home.Blablabla.I'm off tuh bed now.I'm gonna wake at like, 1 or 2 or 3.I recently only need tuh sleep like 6 - 7 hours.So when I didn't have my phone,And my spare phone's speaker was spoilt by me,I didn't use any alarm but I woke super early.Slept at like 9plus and woke at 4 plus 5. End up slept at 7 again and didn't go school LOLOL.Thn slept at 12 , woke at 6 ? ._.Stone , use comp , till go school .Today morning too . Woke at 6 , when i slept at 12 .Tsk ...Anw I find alot people cute today, yesterday, tomorrow.LOL.And fuck la.My mother's students' being fucking noisy laughing like what.Z.FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment