Monday, August 17, 2009

Don't trust.

It's tuesday morning now :D3 days since I blog.Rare scene sia Ha..Saturday.. Didn't go out I guess.Forgot lols.Should be at home do housework.Yeah.Sunday, hmmmm.Didn't go out too.Stay at home, blabla.Bought food only.Monday, which is yesterday ~School.Phone got confiscated.Got pissed by Mushroom head so i fucked him up.Not gonna do my maths.IDC.NO PHONE, NO WORK. BASTARD.Hm thn..After school, went tuh security guard there kp abit.Thn Elyana came out.Went 832 talk with Sharin till Max came out.Went some other place idk what block slack.Thn Max bought food.He left at 12.17pm.We left around 5 minutes later or so.Home, blast.Paranoid, scared, empty, bad mood, irritated, pissed off, yet worried.I really hate how I wasn't there for you all,When my phone is confiscated, really.I'm sorry ...--Right and I finished Pankun & James' series alr -.-Crap right.So cuteeeeee ♥Anyway...Boy says...'OH MY GOD MY GIRL IS TURNING INTUH A NIANG NIANG QIANG 'LOLOLOL .Fuck man LOL .--Didn't eat since 12pm plus.Hmm no appetite leh lol .Ate tht , half packet of hokkien mee and felt like throwing up -.-Zzzzz .Fuck My ... Stomach .LOLOL .Okeh anw,Went out at 6plus just now.Met boy at house downstairs.Thanks boy for coming all th way tuh my house ♥Lovey you max ok !Hmm thn chatted from 6plus till 8 plus 9 or something.Heart tuh heart talks ..Waited bus with him .Talked some nonsense LOL .Hmms , thn went home .Awhile later, 9 plus 10.I felt like whole body no energy -.-So I went tuh sleep ?Woke at 4.30am .OMGGGGGGGGGGGG .SIGH.Me not gonna fall babe.HOHOHO.I still have tuh be there for people.I'm not noob ok. LOLOL.:D ! ♥And I got no alarm.No phone ma.How ? LOL.Idk how wake later, nehneh.I stay up, I will feel hungry.But I feel like puking too.My chest is like tight and all . Lol .I might be meeting ling for prta tomorrow after her school.Hopefully I get my phone back.I'm gonna look for Mr K .I love him. CHARMING GUY HAHA ( Me and rafidah was like ' HE'S CHARMING OK ' tuh glenn and all )( And they were like giving us th ' WTFUCK ? ' face ) LOLHAHAHA.Ok.I will flare up tomorrow if they don't return me.I seriously need my phone -.-I no money, I feel like , crap lol .I became a paranoid queen yesterday noon x.xMy cool, and calm, chill impression, GONE LOLOL.HAHAHA. BLEH :xAnw old picture cos I got NO PHONE.OH FUCK.-.-HOLY SHIT YOU BITCHES .

No comments:

Post a Comment