Thursday, August 6, 2009

Private dancerrr.

Hey girl, Where's your drink?We goin' all get real drunk tonight.Hey girl,I got bud we can all get fucked up tonight.I'mma have you drunk and throwing up.By th end of th night,I'mma have you so fucked up .Blog tomorrow about IMH thingy LOL.I'm having shitty headache.Damned tired too.I'm going afk, not sleep though.I can't fall asleep though I damn tired.So, fucked, up. ~.~--Okeh I woke :DHmms...Yesterday was nice haha.Hmm, went out at around 2.15pm.Bused tuh inter, trained tuh bugis.Waited for Tarzan and Boy.Went down Nabins.Fuck Nabins.Need IC LOLOL.Went down Hajilane.Wanted tuh ask for seesha, end up th person gian,Ownself come say give us seesha LOLOL.Hehehe :xStill got 2 bigbig sign say No smoking under 18.Ccb LOLOL.Seesha seesha from 3 plus till around 7plus almost 8pm.Went bugis walk, bought papa beard, blabla whatever i forgot name :xWent bugis street, went iluma.Slacked at iluma.Fucking damn cold la LOLOL.Chatted and all bla stuffs at 7th floor.I was fucking damn cold.Heng got my tarzan oven LOLOL.Aft tht went down Mac tuh eat.Eat till round 11.15pm.I walked tuh train station.Tarzan and boy went tuh bus home.Slept at 2 plus or something.Had a mad headache and chest pain yesterday.Idk wtf is this LOLOL.Hmm, woke at 8plus today.Cabbed down IMH.Did alot of crap.Kinda creepy la seriously LOL.Hmm, see counsellor, see doctor, take blood test..Yea tht's all.Take 3 tube of blood @_@I jitao @_@LOL.Thn my right hand was damn cold.Cos take from th back of my hand.Thn is like COLD LIKE MAD and no energy la. LOLThn oven says she's here :DLOL.Ok thn , waited for cab.Almost like 30 minutes.Fuck hougang sia LOL.Ok around buangkok. Between luhs.Cabbed home and alibaba awhile.Comped abit, thn wanted tuh sleep.Thn th tarzan swing swing swing till very bored,Start smsing me calling me, ask me don't sleep LOL.I tried but I still ended up falling asleep an hour later or so.Was texting her almost whole day LOL.Hmmm..Thn ya.Slept, woke now.Pictures... Ala soon.LOL.Bye ^^--Boy and mweeee. LOL jiao bin LOLOL.Candid tmd LOL.Tarzan and mweeeeee. LOL !!!!Tarzan boy and mweee.

No comments:

Post a Comment