Thursday, August 13, 2009

Memories.

Can you help me understand ?And now you wish tht you meant something ,And now you wish tht you meant something tuh somebody else .And now you wish tht you meant someone ,And now you wish tht you meant something tuh somebody else ..You know will wait forever , yes I will wait ..You know I will wait forever , yes I will wait ...It's fucking nice till now, it is, still.February favourite song..0.45 - 0.46 !!!! ♥Someone and I kept pausing and taking SS of it.Fucking funny.Memories ~ (: HAHA.2 songs reminded me of 2 different person .2 different feeling ,Of cos , 2 different type of .. Bla :DSITUATION !!! ♥RONNIE IS TH HOTTEST MAN ON EARTH AHHHHH!!!!!!:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥Bright cold silver moon,Tonight alone in my room,You were here just yesterday......Breathe Carolina - Diamonds Lastly..Th 2 songs tht hurts th most all th time.Seventeen forever.We're one mistake for being together...Breathe Carolina - Put some clothes on .--Hmm didn't sleep yesterday night.Was waiting pankun and james.Can't sleep anyway..Went school fucking on time for th first time in this suspension.HEEEE.Hmms.Texted and stone from 9am in rr till 10.30 zun.Went tuh find mr lee thn released.Chatted with security guard and blabla.Shit man I need give 2 letters for being absent :xThn 1 book review, I bomb say I reading.Actually I read 3 years ago LOLOL.Tht book I did like 3 times book review on itHAHAHA.Pity I didn't save a copy of it x.xWent home, eat, sleep.Slept at 12plus.Woke at 8.HAHAHA SHIOK.LOLOL.Woke cos bladder was bursting as I drank alot alot tht morning -.-For fuck man LOL.Tomorrow's Friday.YAY.GOT K.O. 3ANGUO LOL !Saturday might be tonning with ..Sis, Sw, Boy, Dansen, Claudia, Arhjas and.. X.bear?LOL.Idk o.oLols .Well so . I'm off tuh PANKUN !!!!!HEHE SO CUTE OMG .LOLOL .( Credits tuh http://th-artofdeception.blogspot.com )FUCKING TOUCHING SOMETIMES :xOk la I wire chap sala x.xShall get going ! (:--Sometimes I wished everything could be washed off,Like how words on sand got washed off by th tide.Wouldn't my life be perfect like tht ?Everything'd be fine.I won't be like this too.We'd have fun together.Write down pages and pages of memories, history,Like we used tuh.Why ? Hahaha.Whatever it is ..Everyone has tuh go through this stage .I'm gonna stand strong through (:

No comments:

Post a Comment