Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ehub !

Our truth,Is what we're gonna say.Me went out tuhday at at at at 4.Reached ehub at almost 5.Met viviem floris joey and linglingling.Guitar hero-ed 2 songs with Joey.Thn ended -.-Ate waffles and talked.I kept ' SEEEEE NOBODY PLAYING LEH WTF !! 'LOL .I kept bio bio bio xDDThn finally floris and me went tuh ask.Thn we played.Few games thn let ling play.After tht i used comp.I went my blog.Thn I go play drum halfway.Someone use th comp thn HE'S AT MY BLOG LOLOL.FLORIS JITAO ' CLARE YOUR BLOG 'LOL I STONE AND STUNNED SIA -.-Thn whatever loh continue LOLS.Heng can't recog me cos i'm different tuhday ♥Hmm, around 6.30 Floris went off.Around 5plus abit Viviem went off.Around 6 joey went off.With my lighter, yes thank you sim yi ling -.-For giving away my lighter with my name away.-.-Thn yea,7.30 daemian came.Joked abit thn play blabla.Tried guitar medium, 4 keys.My pinky almost broke intuh 3 parts -.-Damnit man LOLOL.New song we discovered tht is nice and fun ;Lacuna coil - our truth .Very nice on guitar hero seh ! :DYea it's on th above ^^Hmm thn 9 went out, decided tuh cabbed down tm for movie at 9.20.On th cab I was damn noisy and kept crapping and joking.Sim yi ling laughed like some chicken getting stroke.LOLOLOL OK VERY RANDOM HAHAHA :xHmm, movied.Proposal.Was damn fucking chickern pie funneh and we kept laughing LOL.Super funny and some part like funny but erxin la LOLOL.Omg it's damn nice you should watch LOL !Ending kinda expected but yea, watch it la ccb LOL!Hmms..Watch from 9.20 ( plus advert ) till 11.27 like tht .Went inter stone awhile, blabla.Bused home and ling went tuh bus home with daemian .I'm like a bored and I'm like a bored bored bored .Sms currently being flooded for idk what reason .But anyway , i'm off (:GUITAR HERO COME TUH MUMMY OK !MONDAY ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment