Saturday, July 3, 2010

Stereo Love, /m\

You won't see me cry~I'm hiding inside.( ^^ ? Oh yea, I make one . LOL . Bored ma :S ) Cuz you can't deny,You've blown my mind,Whn I touch your body,I feel like I'm losin' control.Cos you can't deny,You've blown my mind,Whn I see you baby,I just dwna let go~I hate tuh see you cry,Your smile's a beautiful lie.I hate tuh see you cry,My love's dyin' inside.I can fix all those lies.But baby, baby I run, but I'm running to you,You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside,My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.-----Hi!Not much these days ar.Same old boring days :DRelaxing maximum! Hahaha.School reopen 1 week alr, SADDD.LOL.Well anyway,Nowadays eat like 1 meal 1 day or 1 meal 2 days -.-Abit sot LOL.I sleep in th noon - night, Awake from night till morning and noon.Omg.Tht's, bad )))):Well anyway, not th point (:Tuhday went out for lunch with mother and singyee!After eat, go Prime order stocks,Thn dabao for father, thn go home.Reached home, straight wash th dishes.I kept whining ar, but I still finished it.Singyee helped me rinse through :DThn nua awhile, thn went tuh pack stock at around 4plus.Pack finish, song ar!Thn do some small stuffs, clean abit,Thn went tuh sister's room sleep.Toh maximum :DFrom 7plus ar, sleep until 11plus.Yessar, hehehe.Sieh shiok you mei you.LOL.Ok I shall get going! ^^I'm in good mood, hahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment