Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Silence.

You speak th best,Whn you don't speak at all.HI PUSSIES.I WAS TALKING TUH I FORGOT WHO FEW DAYS BACK.AND I SAID,I MISS TIMES IN SCHOOL.AS IN,I MISS TH KANCHIONG FEELING!Like, OMG I'M GNA BE LATE, FUCKKKK.And rush like dog :@HAHAHA.Ok tht was only for afew times.Others I just relac and slowly soh.Smoke 1 stick, slowly make hair and take a slow walk.LOL.Tht's th reason why I so close with security guards :SHeh :pAnyway I miss wearing my uni LOL.Where is it now?!Idk :x Cupboard I guess!Well anw my last picture in my uniform LOL.Which was last year december.I was 'testing' school style.HEH.Hahahaha, fuck man.I miss times whn I meet people in th morning,Slack, talk cock, smoke, and enter school in a hurry.Hahahahha.And everyone'll start ' OMG I HAVEN'T WEAR SOCK . '' OMG MY NAME TAG '' OMG I HAVEN'T SMOKE FINISH , LATE ALR !! ' -Drags-' OMG NO DOUBLE SIDED TAPE '' OMG NEVER TIE HAIR 'And everybody will walk down th stairs,And walk over towards school gate,While tying hair, paste nametag, blablabla.Many.All those funny moments.Damn epic, I love.Heh.This,Is exactly how I looked in some of those days in school.Well, without tie mostly.Ties only needed on monday, heh.If not tht jacket, it'll be cardi.Awesome as pillow, keep warm.And... Cover and hide my earpiece whn I pluck in during lessons.LOLOL.Alright, end of school stuffs.I'm going back...Next year.LOL. (N)Can't wait tuh burn th uniform hahahahaha.Opps.LOL.K done.---Now for troubles....
You don't answer anything,as I cried out 'I miss you'.I hoped for a vain expectation,but now it's useless.
I know 1 day I'll go crazy right in front of you.Tht's whn I stand up, punch some walls, kick some stuffs, and leave.Leave, all on my own.I felt like doing it once.But I held back.And tht's whn I know, this day's approaching.I can't hold misery long without going mad.And tht's whn you realised, I ain't tht strong.Everything I do.Travel far.Call out tuh your phone.Ton despite being damn tired.Stayed despite hate drinking.Texted you long texts despite not being together.Cry alone.Troubled.Worries.Idk.So much.All of them were just for you.Just tuh see you smile, see you safe.I only wna be there for you.I wna be th one you lean on whn you're tired.Th one who's smiles never fail tuh spread a smile on my face.AIYO.Why am I talking rubbish again? Lol.Got alot more ar...BUT IDW SAY LIAO LOL.Kthxbye.It's 5.30am now.I was supposed tuh sleep @.. 4? LOL.Need go market later in th morning.Sian boh :lI feel like going over tuh look for you later.You end so fucking early la :lBut.Eh? I think no time one la. Sigh lol.It's gna be 2 weeks not being able tuh see you after this saturday.Ohgreat.I think I will go over on weekends man.I swear lol.Though I'll probably die.Overwork :sOhwell.Kbyebyebyebyebyebyebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment