Sunday, July 25, 2010

BOOM.

我很爱你.I love your voice,Whn you say my name,Tht's my name~Uhhh,Went tuh ton last week... Saturday? LOL.Damn long ago thing ._.Did I mention? LOL.Went home th next day @ .... 6plus.Train back, met mother @ tm eat with sy.Thn home, toh @ 11plus.Next day 4/5pm plus thn wake. HAHA.(Y)Thn days were boring, normal?Sometimes slack slack, LOL.Thn er.Yesterday left house around 11pm.Train over meet A,B,C,D,A,U.Thn went over Marina bay sands? LOL.Thn go pool fusion, thn go idk where, thn go idk where -_-LOL.I just follow O_O.Pool-ed and stuffs.I was being a mother fucking blur person.I stripe or solid I also dk LOL.(Y)Some cekark one laugh until sit on floor twice or thrice.Tamade LOL.Thn finish pool, went for prata.Thn slack around.Went off tuh th idk where.Thn go idk where LOL.Everyone drank and got drunk etc.But I didn't drink (Y)I'm mad awesome.Took care of them etc.Thn trained home.Reached home @ 9plus.Alibaba abit, toh and slept.Had a fucking nice dream.But woke up with a heartbreaking feeling lolol.Kthxbye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment