Thursday, July 15, 2010

Pon and Zi.

We don't have tuh be in love,But can we grow up and old together, ♥ ?Hi.I went down queensway sec yesterday.Weather was a fuckup bitch and nothing was good.:@Trained down, thn cabbed over tuh Queensway cus I lazy take bus :SSince so near ^^Reached, waited awhile,Arhjas and her friend, er, shimin? Ok reiko.Came out.Thn went tuh smoke etc.Went up second floor.Awhile, Weeling and Zoe came up tuh find me.LOL.After tht went down.Went seperate ways with Weeling and Zoe.Went Holland with Arhjas.Met Darren.Thn slacked, etc.Carabelle came.Thn went tuh coffee shop.Arhjas and Darren ate.Went over tuh some voiddeck slack.Thn Farah came.After tht slack etc la, thn Lelia and Barry came.Slacked etc.Thn Lelia went off while otw tuh coffee shop.Darren and Barry ate.Talk cock awhile, went over meet Darren's friend.Thn all go some.. Idk-what-tuh-call-tht place slack.Like those playground th rubber ground la.But only th ground LOL.All sit/lie down.Wa alot bird flying pass, sieh scared got sai fly down LOLOL.Stone etc, thn Arhjas' friends came down.Slack until, arrr, I forgot timing.Oh, 8plus.Everyone dk go where, all siam seperate LOL.Arhjas and I walked over tuh train station, trained home.Bathed, grabbed an apple and sit at small living room talk cock.I asked my mother something.Me : Mummy, eat too much apple will how?Thn sybil so answer,Sybil : Keep more doctors away!WTF LOL.Everyone laughed, tmd.I was being serious :@Thn, ahh, I forgot.LOL.Oh ya.Tuition ended, did stuffs for mother etccccc.Put up curtain and all.Lie down @ parents' bed till 12am.Went over, smoke and sleep.Sieh tired.Tuhday woke @ 11.40am.Wanted tuh brush up etc and veronica coming over let mother sign some documents.Concerning termination of my counselling sessions uh.But I haven't even touch my toothbrush, she rang th doorbell -.-11PLUS NIA LEIIII.She said 12pm :@Lucky Singyee was here, so she went tuh take th documents,Thn let mother sign.So end up I woke for nothing la (Y)Tired max.Stone around and keep falling sleep.:xTht's all.---I'm fucking troubled and fuckup.Dk why things can't stop going against me.Must be my luck.Grrr. :@

No comments:

Post a Comment