Thursday, July 15, 2010

可惜不是你.

可惜不是你,陪我到最后..It's a quarter after 1am,And I need you now..( Yez seriously, 1.15am whn I started! )---THIS POST IS.UHHHHH.FOR RANTING PURPOSE.SO, KINDA USELESS FOR YOU TUH READ.LOL.SO CROSS THIS PAGE OUT OR SURF SOME OTHER WEBBYZ.---I miss how you always push my head,Whn I say something joke about you or disturb you.Thn I'll show you :@ and you'll run farfar and shout for help, laughing.I miss how sitting close beside you,Watching you write and draw your own name, felt so right.Remember I told you I missed you scolding me kaopeh everyday tht night?And you spammed ' KAOPEH KAOPEH KAOPEH ' on msn tuh me?I miss disturbing you, calling you a chao ah gua,And we'll argue about who's th one, and bomb all th taus out.Remember I was shocked at your voice tht night and I kept laughing?I love your silly smiles and expressions.They never fail tuh make me laugh in my heart.Remember how you stuffed my change and your drink's money tuh me tht day,After me, insisting on paying for your drink whn you asked me wtf am I doing?Remember how I told you not tuh fight so much,Or I'll chop you up and cook wan ton mee?Remember how you stared at my very sianed-jiaobin at th stairs and um chio?Thn I laughed, and we laughed.Everyone was ????? O_O ?????Remember how we sat together and I was asking you tuh entertain 'tht person'?Cuz 'tht person' like emoemo and stuffs?Thn we were texting each other, laughing?I miss how we chat for hours and laugh out loud at rubbish,How I hugged your bag and told you your orange shirt inside's smelly whn it's not?Remember you kept ' OI, HUG ENOUGH LIAO ANOT! 'And I always say ' NO~ ' -hugs tighter-HAHA.Damn joke.Remember you asked me tuh carry your bag for you,And I threw it back tuh you?And whn you wanted tuh carry your bag,I snatch and carried it for you?After stoning at th stairs,I carried your bag and wallet for you,And you were like ' WA I GOT MAID! 'And I threw your bag back tuh you?HAHAHA.Sieh fun :xRemember how you shouted ' HAHAHA YOU HUMJI ! 'Whn I didn't wna cross th stupid long kang whn everyone did ?LOL.Remember I shouted ' OMG MY CHEEBAI GOING PUAH LIAO !! ' like twice or something,Whn we were crossing those barriers, blockings?And everyone laughed.How I always nag you tuh eat, or other stuffs,Or else you don't have tuh talk tuh me,Or text me in th morning, wake me up tuh text w you anymore?Whn you scold me ' KP SIA ' or ' GUAILAN!! ' and I'll say ' don't talk tuh me loh ~ 'And you'll give in and say ' okok sorryyyy ' ?Remember how I admitted tht I really like you in front of everyone?I knew you were like :$ :$ Paiseh :xI didn't hesitate, cuz I know I really do.And I want you tuh see it.Remember how I asked you tht question tht 2 days?And you almost died of being stress tht evening, calling me for help?Remember I told you ' Your problem ar, I don't give a shit~ 'And you went like ' WALAO YOU GO DIE SUA ' ?Remember how you never fail tuh always laugh @ my rubbish jokes,Whn you scold me kns?I'll say ' Do I look like shit tuh you? :@ 'You always laugh at my jokes or jiaobin,And d'you know I really loved your laughters?Remember tht noon you left me alone at th stairs tuh wait,And you texted me, asked me if I'm fine?Actually I was.I just didn't tell you.D'you know I love hearing you sing until zao siar?Cuz it's so bloody funny and I'll start tuh go ' AHAHAHAHAH SO MAN HORRR???!! 'Thn you'll start pushing my head again.Remember how 'he' was singing out loud out of th sudden,Breaking th silence,And I was like poking your leg,Thn showing you th 'WTF' hang sign,Thn we start laughing like crap?Remember you're forever saying tht my blog's emo and I'll start denying?Remember I said twice tht ' Wo qin ai de baobei, bu yao sad! Gei ni yi ge bao bao ~ 'And you were like ' LOL ! Cute sia ! Heh . ' ?I miss you.Honestly I enjoyed those times.Not because it was funny or fun or enjoyable.Just because you were there.And y'know what?I fell for you deeper and ifdky.---I've learnt so much..Too much tuh actually tell you how much I need you anymore.' Tell someone how you feel, you'll feel better. 'This doesn't help.Cuz you'll only want THT person tuh know what you're feeling.And whn you told them,It becomes stress, or irritant, or another burden for them.So learn th hard way,And cry on your own.One day, one, very, fine day.You'll actually realise,You're over it.Tht fine day, might come very soon.Or it might be faraway.You won't know.Just.. Take it step by step.And lastly, I want you tuh know.I will always be there, for you.Loving you, watching you from far.Even whn I've given up hope on being with you.Maybe 1 day, I stopped loving you.I still will be there for you.Cuz I know, I once valued you, and you'll always be someone I'd prioritise.Well...Unless you do rubbish tuh me.See how I curse you :@JUST JOKING, HAHA.Bye.--- Post edited, removed some parts. ---

No comments:

Post a Comment