Sunday, July 4, 2010

Heartbreaker.

Th universe,Is really beautiful.Th sky is beautiful.Th world is beautiful.Everything is so nice..So beautiful..This is th show.Tht will be with me for life.Taught me so much, so beautiful.-----I'm mutha-fucken angry :@HMPHSZXC, -'-K la I'm not angry,I feel kinda normal actually.I just converted my feelings intuh anger tuh defend my heart O:I've lots of things tuh say.But I can't say anything, hahaha.I'm foolish man, really.-----You both are similar.P & G can never mix with T.Forever fail one.Haha, experience proves everything. (Y)Lol.Aiya..Suasuaki alr.看开like很多很多manymany uh.Idk ar.Idk why I woke up without any hard feelings.I just stone, and lived normal.Hahaha.Guess I'm awesome afterall~(((:And guess what.I love hiding things.I'm awesome @ it.I'm changing, and changing.Everytime I experience a heartbreak,Or something big, and affects me,I'll change.I get mean, badass, fuckup.And more, and more.Now I'm almost a piece of shit.I bring down my shields for things concerning Love & Affection.But once those both hurt me,I bring up my shields for defense, seal myself off.And 'upgrade' my shields, thicker and thicker..Stronger, and stronger..I'm turning intuh a stoneszx~I smile everyday, I say everything's fine.But nobody knows how I feel inside, cuz not even myself..I suspect my brain ran away ):Cos I always 心不在焉.Smoke, burn till hand.Walk, knock intuh things.Open door, bang until my own head.Walk on slippery ground, keep slipping, but never fall.I jitao dk where my brain go -_____-I used tuh be so negative, so useless.I hang on tuh whatever's hurting me even if I know I'm actually killing myself.I tried tuh lie tuh make things better, but I always end up failing.I have no idea why, maybe I'm selfish bah.Hahaha...I realised I was so childish in th past.I realised people who hurt me are not supposed tuh be hated, are tuh be loved.They taught me how tuh live.They gave me th best lessons ever.Ah, on random side note, Geminis always influence people's thoughts and teach them stuffs.Yiling, th one tht taught me so much.My life changed whn I know :DGood and bad, y'know.Life's full of ups and downs.(:I'm thankful for my downs, so I cherish my ups more.Now tht I realised, ups are hard tuh get.It's Yiling and my 2nd yearszcs tuhday, 5th July.Hahaha.--Still, I know I'm gna be happy.A quarter of me knows what I want.A quarter of me is afraid of what will happen.A quarter of me is sealing myself off.A quarter of me is dead.Aww.I live tuh be happy.Cuz tht's what life's about;An experience tuh learn, and be happy!& I hate commiting.Schools.People all attend schools.But I fucking stuggled for 3 years.And I finally left th school.I still do study y'know.I just don't have th discipline for school everyday.I hate co-operating by abiding rules.Rules + Me = BOOMZ.I may not be disciplined,But tht doesn't mean I'm a piece of trash.I may not be th best,But tht doesn't mean I'm th worst.I may not be smart enough,But tht doesn't mean I'm stupid.I may not say anything tht makes sense during normal days,But tht doesn't mean Idk anything.I may not voice up whn I'm being accused,But tht doesn't mean I am for you tuh bully.I may not stand up for myself all th time,But tht doesn't mean I'm for you tuh play.Ain't no toy, biatches.I may not confront you,But tht doesn't mean Idk anything.I just dwna make things ugly.I may not tell you I don't like it,But tht doesn't mean I like it, or rather, I don't mind about it.I may not be th most forgiving,But tht doesn't mean I won't forgive.I may not be th most understanding,But tht doesn't mean I will hate you.I may not be as good as them,But tht doesn't mean I can't try tuh be.I may not be nice,But tht doesn't mean I can't be.I may not be who I look like I am,So don't bloody think you know me well.I change as fast as th speed of light,So if you wna know me, run with me (:Remember, heartbreaks changes me th most.^^-----I've grown up alot, learnt alot.I thank God for th world.And if Doctor Who really exist,I must really thank him for saving th world.All th time, without us even knowing he exists.And I love you maximum.Doctor Who series changed my mind, my thinkings.I'm, so bloody in love with Doctor ♥I appreciate everything.People around me.Even those people who're not close tuh me.Cos they can always make me laugh and brighten up my day.People I love are th ones who gives th final heartbreak.I don't like, hmphz.Because when you love and mind them th most,You'll get affected and hurt even with th slightest thing they do,Or are going through.I've learnt tuh be grateful and i'm doing all I can tuh make things better.Better for those tht did so much for me.I'm th kind of people who does good things secretly without telling th person.I hide th real reasons.I always only say, 'I awesome ma!'LOL.My mind's in a blank now uhz.Shan't type much (((:See youszx! :D---And, th one tht brightened up my night for once.*Lindi calls Clare*Clare : Hello.Lindi : Happy new year ~ :DMe : LOL . Happy new year ~Lindi : Do you miss me ~Me : LOL , yezyez , am just nice at your facebook ~Lindi : Waaa ~Lindi : Hao la hao la , muack la muack la .Me : LOL . K la k la :DMe : Eh so tomorrow shisha , not going hor ?Lindi : Ya ~Me : Okay ~ Thn we next week go movie ba :DLindi : Hao de ~Lindi : Goodnight ~Me : Goodnight ~ ByebyeLindi : Byebye :DThanks Lindi-er .Love you :DAlways happy tuh receive your calls @ night (:Cuz I know you're gna have alot rubbish tuh make me smile.:DAnd nobody'd ever know I cried tht moment. So helpless.BYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYE.----Everything stated on top.Are just statements.I'm not going through those.... Thing.Or maybe I am.Dw tell you~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment