Friday, July 30, 2010

Judgement day.

Love,Never without pain.Yea sorry for th... Panda eyes.LOL.---Meh.Been going out tuh slack on alternate days!Dragged some peach absolut vodka yesterday night.And dragged cigarettes.So it kinda made me weak.Had quite a bad hangover.I puked out pure alcohol, ew.LOL.And yeaaa, I didn't had food for 36hours tht time.Oh well.LOL.Woke up @ 6plus 7 just now.I was on my bed for...Say..18 hours?LOLOL.Omg.I'm like an immortal.Not eating is nothing.Not drinking is nothing.But not smoking is something.Zzz.Bad.Well anyway,Been really troubled.Having bad mixed feelings.As usual, my brain and heart is having world war 3.Nabeh.LOL.Let them fight sua, I shall become a stone again for now.Heheheh.Well anyway.I'm really like, idk.I have lots of things tuh figure out!Everytime I say I must figure it out,I end up leaving it as it is without knowing exactly why? -_-Kanasai LOL.Anyway I met eunice yesterday eh!!!!AISEHHHH.Been 2 months loh, wtfuck.LOL.OKAY.I SHALL GET GOING.NEED SOME BRAIN TUH THINK.KTHXBYEMUACKSHEH.Numbed & Sealed;

No comments:

Post a Comment