Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Oh, th memories.

Hi.I'm here tuh kpkb in th morning @ 11.07am.LOL.I found afew SydneyMS screenshots.I miss those people so much.And, oh wow, ArhJas.I still remember Mapling with her everyday and such.Those times we had were incredibly fun.My teddy ♥ Cong.My lovely GMS, my guildmates, BL.Omg ♥Erm, Me and ArhJas twins and become Sisters.Whn we were babys ♥ and deesiaoing Yongxiang.GM room with my lovely dearies.Yez, Aj again. Lol.Megas grat-ing me, and people 'BLOCKED' cuz too many megas for me, LOL.My random mega about San raping my character.Ending with dedications.Life's great.--I miss so many people.And I miss you th most.Probably cuz we were always together.Smoke together, rubbish together, talk cock together, sit together.Idk.So many craps.Do you still remember me?Well even if you still do, confirm still kmjwlff one.Lol.Forget it.I miss th past, and tht's it.Th present, is different, and future, will never be th same.*Though people I miss might already be like fuckers now, but what I missed is who and what they were whn we were close together, so it doesn't matter. Maybe they treat me like shit behind me whn we were close,Maybe they treat me like shit behind me after we stopped contacting.I don't care ar.Cos memories always comes first and they wipe bad memories away naturally.*Yep. Bye.Life's never gna turn back, and am I (:

No comments:

Post a Comment